Bliss in Disguise ~|OS-3|

Characters~

-Main leads are Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma
-Shafaq Naaz as Maya

***********

The chirpings of birds in the morning feel like bliss along with nature's beauty. Here, this beautiful pattern of nature was getting imitated by the currently rejuvenated environment of an ever-beautiful place.

Just a mere difference was there, children were in the place of birds and the building became alive by their presence, like nature. This is the very elegance of the world, everything is relatable and linked with each other, claiming the existence of invisible strings among every entity.

''Dev uncle, Dev uncle! What do you bring for us?'' Asked children. Elation and excitement were marrying their faces, their eyes had comprised a different type of shine which was reflected only by then when their uncle and aunt especially came to meet them.

"Umm, sorry kiddos. This time I forgot to bring your gifts." A handsome man in his late thirties was wearing a formal orange shirt and blue trousers, his hair was well set forming a wave-like curve from the front, and his face was beaming with the radiance of utmost joy, although he answered them with fake sadness.

"What!! Dev uncle, you forgot our gifts... Okay, we will wait for next time." They spoke in a meek voice, their eyes downcasted towards the floor and gloominess began shadowing on their innocent faces.

"Is it possible for Dev and me to come here without getting your presents along?... Hmm?" A lady in her early thirties, dressed up in a yellow churidar suit, perfectly matching the aura of the sun... positive and bright, her mid-length dark brown colored tresses were dancing in a syncing manner with her every footstep as she entered into the corridor of Orphanage, carrying the well-wrapped boxes of joy.

And here looking at their aunt with so many presents, their eyes shone with pleasure, and the jubilant feature plastered again on their beaming faces. Soon they ran to her and collected their gifts.

"Ayesha, why did you tell them so soon? The fun had just begun and you spoiled it." Dev pouted and asked his wife, the love of his life, Ayesha.

"This is not good, Dev. Because of your fun, these children will gonna suffer most.'' She retorted back playfully, giving a gentle pat on his shoulder.

"I know, I know... but still, it feels very good to tease children.'' He said while grinning on which she just rolled her eyes.

"Oh! Mr.Dev and Mrs.Ayesha, what a pleasant surprise! How are you both?'' A pretty lady asked with a genuine smile while emerging out of the room which is in the corner of the main hall. Her face was reflecting with kindness, completely matching what she wore, a suit with a color combination of green and white, and her brown locks were neatly tied up in a ponytail. She has been a caretaker of this place and its children for many years.

"Hii, Miss Maya! We are fine... And you?'' The duo greeted her with a smile.

"Well, I am fine too, just spending my whole days with these cuties.'' She answered, stealing a side glance at the kids who were busy admiring their newfound gifts.

Their conversation went on like this for a few more minutes while Maya suddenly asked, "Has your second time worked?'' This particular question which she asked came like a thunder on the couple.