Beginning of New Chapter ~|OS-4|

-Main leads are Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma.
-You can imagine anyone in the place of co-actress.

*****************

The sky was reigned by darkness, dark camouflaging clouds, and twinkling stars. The sheer brilliant silvery moonlight embraced the silhouettes of a city, casting the shadows of subjects that fell in between.

A young man with perfect manly features, wearing a solid black shirt, folded sleeves to some extent along with hazy blue denim, was riding a bike in swift.

As the deserted metalled road was giving ghostly vibes, he put the brakes on and stationed his bike in front of a grand white mansion. After stepping down, he just commenced to walk when suddenly his phone rang up with a notification. "Kya problem hai yaar." Checking out the notif in a hurry, he murmured to himself, "Haan, haan pata hai mujhe ki kal office me important meeting hai foreign clients ke saath, to isme baar baar mail karke batane ki kya zaroorat hai vo bhi itni raat mein".

He moved forward to the house and impatiently pressed the doorbell several times, "Uff… ye Monica, naa to mera phone pick up kar rahi hai na hi door open kar rahi hai. Wait! Kahi abhi tak ghar se bahar to nahi hai, vo evening me mujhe keh bhi rahi thi ki surprise gift lene ke liye bahar aayi hui hai. But no, no aisa nahi ho sakta ab to bohot raat ho chuki hai, ab tak to use ghar aa jana chahiye tha."

He roamed his sight all over her house, scrutinizing it carefully so that he could see if she was at her home or not. And yaa, luckily dim yellowish light was appearing from one of the windows. "Chalo, ghar par hi hai ye ladki. Thak kar so gayi hogi, ab itni badi actress jo ban gayi hai." He sheepishly smiled.

"Ek kaam karta hun mai use surprise de deta hun, chupke se window se jaakar. Kitni khush ho jayegi naa woh. Aur aaj to mera luck bhi acha hai, ye pole lashing mere kaam aane wali hai bohot. Thank you, Monu, apne ghar ki painting sahi time par start karwane ke liye." He concluded and moved ahead to the poles.

He began to climb up slowly at the start but as soon as he climbed up further his legs started shaking, feeling afraid of falling he muttered to himself, "Ye jitna easy dikhta hai utna hai nahi, aur upar se Monu ko bhi aaj second-floor ke room me hi sona tha."

After a lot of struggle, he finally reached the window and peeked inside.

His eyes and mouth fell wide open as his whole being became numb and cold, the veins in which blood flows, felt frozen at that time. He couldn't make out if it was real or was he hallucinating. He pinched himself and peeked again to assure himself.

The view in front of him was really startling for him, his Monu, his Monica was sleeping in the arms of his new co-star, completely undressed and sheathed under a only silvery thin satin sheet.

A lone tear escaped from his red-hued eyes, "Why? Monica why?... Why did you do this to me? Kya kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar me? Kya?..." His voice was wavering while phrasing those sentences.

He downed his face and shook his head violently, "Nahi, tumhari koi galti nahi hai isme. Meri hi galti hai jo mai tumhare shabdo ko pehle samajh nahi paaya. Tumne to mujhe pehle hi bola tha ki tum mujhe surprise gift dogi, aur mai pagal jaan hi nahi paya ki yeh vo surprise hai jo tum mujhe dena chahti thi."

He cursed himself, he yanked his hair with his fisted red palms. His condition turned more vulnerable with every passing second. His tears didn't stop striking out from his swollen eyes. His lips were quivering at an indefinite pace, as his heart continued to ache like someone had stabbed a dagger, right there in his soul.