Arranging To You ~|OS-9|

{PART-1}

Characters:

-Pooja Sharma as Rajkumari Draupadi
-Shikha Singh as Rajkumari Shikhandini
-Shweta Gautam as Queen Mahima (mother of Draupadi, Dhrishtadyumna and Shikhandini.)

**********************

In Panchal

Shikhandini POV.

I was going to meet my sister Krishnaa as it has become our daily custom to see each other's faces every morning. My day never used to start well without looking at her, I felt so lucky to have her as my sister.

And the day, when she was born, is the best day of my life, a sweet smile spread on my lips and my face lit up with happiness by reminiscing the day when she came out of the holy Yagna, I was not able to say how much glow and purity of holy fire was lightening up her face... And that time no one was able to distinguish whether the fire was burning in the Yagna or in the dark doe-shaped orbs of Mrignayani as they were brimming with the glory of the brightest, auspicious and sacred fire.

Suddenly I felt that I heard someone's voice which was enough to break the chain of my thoughts.

I turned around to figure out the source of that voice and I found it was none other than but my own mother. She was in so much hurry that it seemed like a storm had come and she was searching for a way to escape from it.

POV. Ends

"Putri, have you seen Panchali??" Mahima asked, her breath coming in short pants.

"No mata, I haven't seen her yet. In fact, I am going to meet her in her chamber." Shikha replied to her.

"There is no use to go in her chamber because she is not there... you know I have checked her chamber and the whole palace along with daasis several times but she is nowhere... How many times I have explained to this girl to not to play hide & seek with me but she never used to listen to me at all... What will happen if something goes wrong with her?!" Mahima said furiously & anxiously.

"First of all, calm down mata nothing will happen to her...you are forgetting that she is our very brave, strong and courageous girl who can easily overcome any type of obstacle which would come on her path...And Mata, if she is not in the palace so she is must be with Malini at her most favourite place - The Blackwoods." Shikhandini suggested.

"Whattt, Ohh no!!! This girl never used to listen to me. I have asked her not to go there. It's so dangerous to go there all alone!!" Mahima said furiously and left from there, accompanied by Shikhandini.

***********

Panchali POV.

Me and my best friend Malini were doing chit-chat with each other while licking tamarind joyously.