Mending Her Heart ~|OS-6|

-Main leads are Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma

****************

A young clad woman in the sun-kissed morning, looked divinely gorgeous as her short hair swayed slightly along with the breeze which was appearing inside from the window. She wore a blanched shirt under a light blue colored blazer and a tight-fitted knee-length skirt.

She was arranging bloomed roses in a vase that had been kept on the cashier's table, complimenting her never-ending contentful smile, feeling the morning freshness.

The beginning of a lovely day with aromatic gorgeous red roses was just a step toward making a day filled with optimistic vibes among the streets of gray-shaded people.

******

A man with a completely shaven face and, a chiseled jawline, was wearing a blue denim jacket over tees which hugged his broad shoulders and well-built torso, leaving every girl in awe who had seen him, entered the car showroom, he roamed his gaze all around, while his hands were in denim jeans pockets.

Looking at him, she came forward. Each step of hers was making a sweet rhythm as she had put her pump heels on.

"May I help you, sir?" She asked in the sweetest way possible with a smile as the owner of the showroom it's her responsibility.

"Yes?" He asked back pretending that he didn't hear her voice in the first place.

"Can I help you in some way?" She repeated her question while her lips stayed curved up in the glowing glint.

"Yes, you can. But first, remove this fake smile of yours from your face." His face was straight, barred from any manifestation or emotion.

"What?!" She wanted to confirm what she had listened to a while ago. Her face showed the perplexity that was mustering up inside her mind.

"Yes!" He too gave her a green flag regarding his recently made statement.

"Everything is just for show-off, everything is a lie. There is no truth in this small world." Continuing to weave his confusing words he stepped close to her leaving a few inches between them.

"Do you know me?" Locking his eyes with her, he asked in a deep voice.

"Yes?" And there she stood frozen, not able to understand this impossible man who was uttering everything or anything.

He continued, "Do you think that I belong to you?"

"No... no, Mr." She replied.

"Then why are you smiling?"

She was left off guard due to his out-of-the-box question, "Because... becau..."

"Because what? Let me tell you... You are lavishing your lethal smile on me so that I get entangled in your beauty trap. And get busy gawking at your eyes, the pinkish tint of your lips, and your perfectly carved frame. And would purchase your 2 rupees car without seeing and checking it out.
Do you consider me a fool?"

"What nonsense?!" Her volume of speaking could be clearly identified that it was now one level up as her tolerance level was giving up.

"Huhh..." He strode towards an open gypsy and walked up from her side. His back was now visible to her as she twirled around too, mainly to confront this man.

"Who are you?" Her voice was stern, indicating how exasperated and simmered she was.

"God, I am God!!" Biting back his laughter, he swung both his hands candidly in the air to pretend to be an actual God, still not bothered to turn around and look at her pretty but quite irritated face.