Jiya Jale ~|OS-2|

Musical OS

Note- This content could be uncomfortable for some readers, so read at your own risk!!

# Do read the inline lyrics of the song along with a write-up to feel the real charm of this chapter.

****************

The main leads are Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma

********

A  young lady in her mid-20s was sitting on the edge of a river. She closed her doe-shaped eyes, and a feeling of relaxation and shiver waved inside her as she slowly stepped down her feet artistically in cold water and soon started splashing it, enjoying the heavenly giveaways of nature.

This new to-be-called woman named Manasvi was wearing some kind of nerdy red-short top and knee-length black dhoti which perfectly fit her appetite figure and hugged her well-defined curves.

Her lips, which were painted in a nude soft shade, curved up themselves unknowingly as the cold breeze caressed her face, making her feel the presence of. Her shoulder-length black tresses which were left open, were flowing in sync with the wind.

She was enjoying herself but soon someone slid his muscular arms and caged her properly from behind. She didn't retreat because she was well aware of that familiar touch.

Manav, a man who was in his early 30s with a well-built physique and dangerously handsome looks, asked in his throaty voice while coming very close to her ears, "What are you doing here?" His lips were almost touching her ear lobes.
She slowly turned to face him in his arms, her dark-hazel orbs met his black glistening ones, creating a new sensation in them.

"I was waiting for you." She said in a slow voice that was barely audible and came out like a whisper, but he heard her words.
They could not only hear each other's voices but also each other's fast-racing heartbeats which were busy singing their names then and now.

It felt like some unknown fire ignited in their entities which consisted of a power to devour anything that would come in its path.
Their eyes consisted of the pool of desires which was ready to witness the experience of their new journey from two bodies to one soul.

Jiya jale jaan jale,

Nainon tale dhuaan chale dhuaan chale…

Raat bhar dhuaan chale,

Jaanu na jaanu na jaanu na sakhi ri…

Without breaking their eye contact, he lifted her body from his right hand which was securely wrapped around her silky-skinned waist while his left warm hand cupped and stroked her right cheek.

She gasped at this sudden action of his. Her body now turned crimson due to the indescribable effect that was gradually increasing inside her.

She let her left leg move upwards only to touch the backside of her thigh by her ankle. Her feet now made sharp right angles respectively. She wondered if his dark orbs really knew some kind of spell that could create havoc in her mind.

Dekhte hain tan mera,

Mann mein chubhti hain nazar…