Chapter 1

Name: Isaac Wallabee

Age: 22

Education: First year, second semester college dropout (Financial reason given and accepted)

Occupation: Delivery truck driver (Ausus), Cashier (Food for the hole)

Symptoms: Depression, isolation, irritability, and sociopathic tendencies

Probable cause: Inability to commit to education or family life due to [UNKNOWN].

Difficulty Factor: A-

          A man and a woman sit across from each other at a table. The lady took a folder from the man and looked over it. "The difficulty is a little higher than we would've liked it to be," the man said, "But this one seems to be perfect for your field of work." The man was around middle aged with slight hints of his black hair turning gray. The lady set the folder on the table, "Thank you. I will go prepare myself properly." After she said this, the lady stood and walked out of the door of the office. However this lady wasn't actually a lady, she was a specially developed A.I robot meant to help people, and she was about to meet her first case.

          A man sits on a couch. All around him is trash. Paper, boxes, food, dirty clothes- they're all piled up in his room to the point the floor is barely visible. The only light in the room is the tv which is playing an old movie on mute. With this much light, the room can be seen as small with a kitchen next to the couch and a door on the other side leading to a bedroom.

          The man sits on the couch. The light from the tv showing messy brown hair and a clean shaven face. There is no expression on his face, no happiness and no sadness. As he sits, the phone next him lights up and vibrates. The man answers the phone with a heavy sigh, "Yea Gramps?" There is silence for a second, but then the expression on the man's face changes to annoyance, "I thought I told you I didn't want a robot living with me." The response was phrased as a question, but in reality it wasn't. This same conversation has happened every single day for the past two weeks. More silence enveloped the room as the man listened to the response. The man frowned then looked over at the clock on the wall, "So you'll leave me alone if I just come and talk to it?" After hearing the response the man sighed and said, "Okay. I'll be there soon." After that he hung up the cell phone, got up, and changed clothes to leave.

          After a short bus ride the man arrived at well-built modern home. The house itself is what you would probably see anywhere, but the man standing at the front door was unusual. The older man had grey hair and was slightly hunched over, but next to him was young girl. The girl looked just like a college student, but had an aura around her that made her seem like she grew up in a rich family.

          Finally the man from before walked up to the old man and the young lady next to him. "Hey Gramps." The man said with a wave. The old man replied, "Hello Isaac, I can see you're still the same as always." Isaac walked past the old man and into the house, "Yea, I could say the same to you." Isaac walked in and sat in the chair next to the door. The old man and young lady followed after him and took a seat to the side on a couch together across from him.

          "I guess you would like to get right down to business?" The old man looked at Isaac with a friendly smile. Isaac looked at the young girl, "Yeah, sure." With that response the young girl stood up and faced towards Isaac. With a slight bow of her head she said, "Hello Mr. Isaac, I am Aisha. I am your personal android helper." After she finished, Aisha sat back down. Isaac had a tired look on his face when he finally replied, "Yea, nice to meet you or whatever, but I want you to know that I don't want your help. So just stay here and leave me alone or go back to where you came from."