Chapter 3

The two stood in front of a tall glass door. The building sign said, "First National Bank." The man had a look of annoyance, and the girl had a happy look as she clung to the mans arm. Isaac, the man, spoke first before opening the door, "Okay, I let you do whatever you wanted on the walk here, but you need to let go now." Aisha, the girl, had a pouty look on her face, "But if we don't do stuff like this how will you ever get the experience to do this with someone else?" Isaac sighed and shook his arm away from the girl who tired to hold on, but in the end lost her grip. The girl glared at the man with a look of anger and the two entered the bank.

          "Hi, welcome to First National Bank. How can we help you today?" The lady standing at the front door directing the traffic had a smile with a hint of confusion on her face because of the sight in front of her. In front of the lady stood a girl who looked like she couldn't be happier and a man who looked like he had all the energy drained from him. Isaac spoke without much energy in his voice, "We would like to add someone to an account."

          The lady had a sympathetic look on her face as she guided the two to an associate who could help. As the two walked up to the cubicle the lady had pointed out, a man told them to come in and have a seat. The two took a seat and the man had a similar look to the lady at the front door as he spoke, "So how can I help you two today?" Isaac spoke as he handed a paper with all of the information about Aisha to the associate, "I would like to add this A.I to my account. I believe any information you would need will be on here." The associate took the paper and looked it over.

          The man had a more serious expression on his face now as he spoke, "Yes, this will be enough. Just give me one moment and I'll have everything ready for its use. I will need your fingerprint as an electronic override though." Isaac had a confused look on his face, "Why is that? Sorry this is all new to me." The associate shook his head, "No, don't be sorry. This was recently implemented as apart of the H265.68 bill to increase civilian financial security. All it does is say that you consent to the A.I helper having access to your finances since it is a part of a government program."

          At this point Aisha spoke up for the first time since entering the building, "I am also obligated to say that I will not interfere with how your money is spent. All I will do is give advice on how it should be used. In no way will I ever asked to be paid or have money spent on me." Isaac seemed a little startled because he didn't know that Aisha would be speaking. The associate had a slight smile on his face at the way Aisha spoke, but Isaac quickly figured out what the two were doing and spoke firmly, "Okay. Thank you. I will be happy to sign whatever I need to with that confirmation and explanation."

          The associate finished his work quickly and everything proceeded smoothly. In the end, it was decided that the two would look over things at home rather than at the bank. So, the two left. Aisha was just as happy as when she came in and Isaac seemed less annoyed than when he walked in.

          The two arrived back at Isaac's apartment in the middle of the day. Aisha spoke first now that they were both inside of the apartment, " You can rest for a little bit if you want. All I'm doing today is looking over your account and seeing how you spend your money now." Isaac had moved over to the couch to sit down on as he responded, "I thought I told you I wanted to be there when you messed with it so I can learn." He phrased his response as a question, but it wasn't really one. This was the condition on the deal the two had made together the day before. Aisha gave a confident response, "Yes that was the condition we set, but all I will be doing is looking and organizing. You won't really need to know how to do any of that. I'm only having to do it because this will be my first time looking at your finances." Isaac gave a reserved sigh, "Alright. Do whatever then." As he finished he laid down with his back to Aisha, but as he laid down a quiet remark could be heard, "You really do act like.." The last part was either too muffled or not said because Aisha didn't hear anything else come out after that.