Chapter 2

"I understand your frustrations.. but.. this is something we want to do to help you." A man in a suit and tie sat across from Isaac and Aisha. "I thought I told you I didn't want your help." Isaac replied to the man while rubbing his forehead. The three were sitting inside of the same living room where they had met. This time though, the man was sitting in the chair and Isaac and Aisha were sitting on the couch. Currently Isaac's grandfather wasn't in the room, but instead he was getting food prepared. "We do understand that, but this would do more for us so that we can understand you. We could also understand more about your preferences.." The man was Oogami Rutaro, Aisha's handler, and he was fighting a losing battle with Isaac.

         Currently the argument was about Isaac's finances. Even in this time, financial security was important and not even the government had access to the details of a person's finances. Isaac didn't want the government or Aisha to know his finances and Aisha (and by part the government) wanted to see what he was spending the money he earned on.

           Isaac stood up, "This conversation is going nowhere, so I'm leaving." He walked over to the door and stepped out, Aisha in tow. Everyone in that house knew that that was how the conversation was going to go and no one could change the end result. The conversation itself had lasted for nearly 30 minutes in total with a constant back and forth, and even Mr. Rutaro trying to compromise, but nothing happened.

          Now Isaac and Aisha were walking one behind the other on the street. Ever since moving in together a week ago they've gotten a lot closer. Now it would be fair to call them acquaintances, but not friends. In the beginning Isaac would only speak to Aisha if she spoke first, but now Isaac will instigate some conversation, mostly about the nature of A.I robots, but they were at least something.

          Aisha couldn't understand why Isaac didn't want anyone to look at his financial situation, or why he was being so stubborn about it, so she had contacted her handler for help. In the end, nothing came from it, so Aisha went back into her transplanted memories to find a different solution.

          The only solution left for Aisha was to ask Isaac about why he doesn't want her to see his financial situation. She had done this before and all she got as a reply was, "Because I don't want you to." So now she'll try to see if she can get a more in depth answer- even if that meant pulling a few strings.

          The two returned to Isaac's apartment silently. Today was Isaac's only day off each week so Isaac wanted to return home to rest up for the upcoming week. However, his plans changed once they two had gotten inside of the apartment.

          "What do you think you're doing?" Isaac had a complicated look on his face. Currently the situation in the room looked like this: The room was nice and tidy. The couch had even been cleaned, but on this couch there were two people one on top of the other. Isaac was on the bottom with his wrists being held over his head and Aisha was sitting on his stomach holding Isaac's hands over his head.

          "I was just thinking that maybe you would open up more if we got to know each other a little better.." Aisha had turned on her seductive personality to hopefully get Isaac to open up. She didn't actually think that this would work, but she thought that maybe he would make a mistake and say something he didn't want to. Isaac tried to open her grip and get free, but Aisha was much stronger than him because her body was made of lightweight, but still strong, metal. "I-I'm not really in the mood for this. Can you let me go?" Isaac had a flustered look on his, but maintained his composure for now.

          "Awh.. come on don't be like that.." Aisha laid her head against Isaac's chest, "I can feel your heart beating so fast.." With that action Isaac's composure was destroyed and he practically yelled, "Get off of me, Aisha!"