Music

I was walking into Guitar Center to get some new strings put on my baby. My baby desperately needed some strings and I couldn't wait to get back to playing it. It's been a long week without it. I walked in and I'm happy that there not busy which is unusual for a Thursday. I know the guy Mr.Zam he always fixes my guitar to perfection. I see him at the counter reading a magazine. I heard someone playing around on the keys and laughing.
I look to see who was doing it. I saw two tall slender figures just messing around with and laughing.

"Ahhh.....is that my Y/n?" Me.Zam asked nicely

"Yes, it's me...im back Mr.Zam" I said with a smile.

"What can I help you with today? What's wrong with your baby ?" Mr.Zam asked knowing I call my guitar baby.

"Well baby needs some new strings today." I said telling him what's wrong.
Mr.Zam takes my guitar out of my case & does a simple strum & he hears how bad it sounds

"Oooh yeah these strings are finished.." Mr.Zam says with a funny face and i laughed

"You think you can fix baby?" I ask which is something often I ask as usual and always replies with his usual response.

"Nothing is too hard that Mr.Zam can't fix"

"Thank you" I said

"Give me 20 minutes and I'll have baby good as new" Mr.Zam said

"Ok" I said and then I wondered away to look at all the different guitars. I went over to the other acoustics and found one I thought was cool to play on. I started strumming a few keys and before I knew it for some reason Rihanna we found love started coming into my mind & I started mixing it up.

"Yellow diamonds in the light, now we're standing side by side.....as your shadow crosses mine.....what it takes.....to come alive.......it's the way I'm feeling. I just can't deny....but I got to let it go......we found love in a hopeless place.....we found love in a hopeless place. We found love in a hopeless place. We found love in q hopeless place" I sung just a bit above a whisper but enough to attract those two figures that I didn't even notice was standing there. & I really feel embarrassed.

"I'm sorrry" I said feeling shy and embarrassed

"That was amazing. You have a nice voice" One guy with platinum blonde hair underneath his SnapBack said and I looked him in the eyes and realized it was Ross from R5. I then looked to his left and noticed it was Rocky. I feel so embarrassed because I don't sing infront of anyone. I just do it for fun. Plus I don't think I can sing really it's just an illusion. I can't believe they heard me.

"Thank you" I said with a soft smile . I can't help that I'm flushed from embarrassment.

"You didn't have to stop you know" Ross said with a smile

I just giggle a bit and shook my head.

"I'm Ross" he introduced himself he then held out his hand for me to shake it

"I'm Y/n" I said and I shook his hand

"This is Rocky" Ross introduced

"Hi"

"Hey" Rocky said smoothly

"Nice to meet you both." I said and then it got awkward

"So how long have you been playing?"

"Not long. 2 going on 3 years...I just play for the fun of it. I'm not serious about it" I said

"Whether for fun or not I think you sound amazing" Ross said & I did my best to not blush & I fought to urge to