Making Up

Ross's Pov

I had a attitude all day at rehearsal. I really couldn't focus on anything because I kept replaying the fight I had with Y/n over & over in my head. The two things that keeps sticking out to me is can she trust me & can we not argue about stupid things like this. The whole fight was about this morning after we got breakfast some fans spotted me I took pictures with them, y/n feels like one of the girls was touching to much on me so she picked a fight about that. I don't get what makes her on in her mind think I would ever hurt her like that.

We took a short break & I decided to go sit on one of huge amps. I pulled out my phone to see a text message fromY/n.

I was just trying to tell you seeing her on you this morning hurt me. That's all. I'm sorry.

Love
Y/n

I just read it and looked at it confused. I don't want to think to much about it because then I'll get upset all over again. I just texted her back we can try again when I get home. I know that's a bit mean but I felt it was necessary because I want her to know how much this argument makes me upset. We keep having it & I don't like being in a relationship where I can't be trusted. I don't get whys being like this. I shouldn't have to explain myself because I don't do anything wrong. Plus I never gave her any indication for her to not trust me. I tell her everything, she's my bestfriend & my girlfriend & I'll always remain loyal to her so for her to act different around fans it's like I don't even know who she is anymore.

Finally it was time to go back home and face the music. I decided to pick up some Chinese because I was craving it & I guess I can share with Y/n. She might be hungry too. I came to myself house to see her there on my laptop at the kitchen table.

"Hey" she said softly

"Hey...are you hungry?" I asked

"I can eat" she said simply as I walked over to put the food on the island. Y/n got up and grabbed two plates & the chop sticks I keep if they give me extra. We made our plates in silence & sat back at the kitchen table. I sat next to her because I still want to resolve this problem.

We ate and talked

"What are you looking at?" I asked her as she ate and scrolled on the computer

"Just nail design ideas on Pinterest......how was rehearsal?" She asked

"It was fine...I got through it"

"It was hard to get through?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because the whole time I was there o couldn't focus"

"Oh" she said feeling guilty

"So yeah"

"Did you really read what I texted you?"

"Yeah"

"Again im sorry."

"It's not about being sorry"

"I don't want to argue"

"No I'm just saying it's not about being sorry. To me it's more than the situation, to me it's about you trusting me. I want to have your trust. I feel like you suddenly have trust issues & I don't get why."

"I do trust you"

"It doesn't seem like you do"

"Honest I do"

"Then why do we fight. It's based off you not trusting me?"

"It's not that Ross." She said starting to tear up.

"I don't want you to cry." I said rubbing her shoulder to help her calm down.

"I just get jealous sometimes & a little insecure. I know because you are leaving soon & you will see and meet beautiful girls & it just makes me think sometimes......more recently that you don't wouldn't want me anymore "

"How can I prove to you that you are the only one that I want.?"

"I know it seems silly....but recently it was getting to me. Just not being able to be enough. & just thinking we are going on 7 months of being together....I got paranoid cause when I looked to my left and right it just seemed like everyone is loosing someone & I keep thinking am I next."

"No just keep your eyes on me. You don't need to worry about what someone else is doing. You should just keep worrying about me."

"I know & instead I just get mad and paranoid....im really just driving you away. I'm hurting us"

"You are but I get it now. You just need to tell me like look baby I think we need some special time alone so it will make you feel better. That's all you need to say"

"I am so sorry for everything that I said."

"I'm sorry for not drawing a boundary like you said. I'm going to start it right now."

"Thank you. I love you" she said getting up to sit on my lap to hug & give me a kiss.

"How can I make it up to you.?" She asked

"Just trust me"

"......I'll trust you completely without a shadow of a doubt"

"Good"

"Thank you for the Chinese babe."

"Your welcome....thank you for smiling again . I feel much better now"

She just laughed

"I'm glad that no matter what you are willing to make up with me"

"I don't like when we are at odds"

"Me either, that's why I texted you right after. It hurts when you are gone & we are mad at each other."

"I know, I don't like being able to no focus on what I need to do."

"I'm sorry"

"I know....let's just put this behind us" I said then kissing her.

"I love you"

"I love you more"