To What Cost

Thank you guys for your votes & support. I love you guys & keep reading, voting & tell me what you think :)

Love You Lots

Adele B.

-----------------------------------------

I decided not to go with Ross to the RDA because I just honestly didn't feel like dressing up & acting fake. I just wanted to enjoy room service & then ready to fly to Florida on tomorrow. So I pretended that I had major cramps because of my period. My period ended yesterday but Ross didn't need to know that & plus for all he knows I was on so I was in the clear for a legitimate lie.

I did watch from the tv while eating some food. Lauren or Laura I forgot her name , but you would know her as Ally from Ross's old tv show. So she was there & currently she was doing a interview.

She was asked if she had any plans to hang with Ross tonight & she said she may or may not. Then the interviewer made a comment and was like yeah I can imagine how it must be awkward between you guys now that the show is over, Ross randomly has a girlfriend now & now the dynamic has changed. Then it got crazy when she said Yeah she totally came out of nowhere, but Ross is still a dear friend to me & the bond that we have is irreplaceable.

I never cared about Lizzy having a problem with me. At first I was skeptic about even courting Ross because I honestly thought there were some feels there but Ross really did make sure that i understood everything concerning Lacy. Ross wanted to be with me & he made that clear. And hell Ross even made it clear to Lori that he wanted be with me & that he was going to be with me. So for Lonnie to sit in this interview and act surprise makes no sense to me.

I'm not sure whether to be mad at the shade she is throwing or continue to not care about Levena. But at the end of the day I would rather look like the innocent person rather than the feisty one in it all. However I need to tell Ross. I decided to text him.

I think your former cast mate has some animosity towards me 😕

I waited literally moments later for Ross to reply back.

Wait what happened? & is it....

I then texted him back

Yeah she definitely had some choicey words to say abt you & me on her red carpet. 😂😑

I sent to Ross & he text me back moments later.

Ok I'ma deal w it when/if I see her & babe...

He text back

Yes?????

I texted back

I love you & don't forget that 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I texted him back

I love you. & thank you😘

We kept texting throughout the entire thing basically. Once he came back to the hotel he came right out of his clothes and got right into bed with me.

"So what happened?"

"Oh yeah let me tell you. So..................................so literally when you told me I had already told you we were about to get seated. so she ends up being seated Like 2 rows up like you saw. But anyway before that happened she came right over to me and Ry. So then she comes over to give me a hug & she speaks to Ry. So she said hey & I was like hey. So I was basically being short with her in that moment. Definitely not saying much. Then from the rest of the night we weren't around. I stopped at the after party with Rock & we end up coming in the at the same time. So she asked me how am I doing? so I said just music & enjoying all my random necessities you know. So I keep walking and so she was like oh ok. Then I asked has anything random popped up in her life that she can happen to enjoy. She said no nothing random & then she left"

"Aww was she hurt? "

"Probably. but I don't see why I mean you get what you ask for"

"True, but I know you still see her as a friend & i didn't mean to you know create an odd even though she made it but still."

"No but at what cost? Real friends don't throw shade at friends significant others to national reporters. "

"true that's not being a good friend"

"I just think sometimes when you get in a relationship that's serious people change & show their real colors. Time for me is scares so I don't have time for people who can cost something great for me. Meaning you, my image, my career the whole 9. "

"You really think that way?"

"Yes, because I love you annoying"

"I love you to dumb dumb. Always & forever"