I Will Always Know

I was just getting into the hotel from doing a interview. I checked all my alerts and messages from my phone since they have been going off. I need to text babe because I haven't talked to her all day. While I'm on the road it gets tough because I really miss her a lot. It's always weird not having her always around me. It never is the same.

I got a text from my best mate Connor telling me to tell Y/n wasn't at my place to let him in to drop off my bike I let him hold. He said she hasn't been answering the phone either. For Y/n not to answer her reply back especially to Connor since they are close, or yet alone be over at my house something must be up.

I texted him back real quick to tell him to hold on to it until to tomorrow. Then I dialed her number to see what's going on.

"Hey baby" she greeted me innocently

"Where are you ? Are you ok ?" I asked ignoring what she just said

"I'm doing fine thank you for asking."

"Why aren't you at my house? Who is that in the back round?" I said hearing a voice

"How do you know I'm not home?"

"Don't worry about that"

"Ok what's with the 10th degree what did I do?"

"It's what your not doing"

"Ok what did I not do?"

"First tell me where you are?"

"I'm out with my best friend Ana who I grew up with, We just grabbed something from Panera & we're just sitting talking. What's wrong?"

"You were suppose to be at my house waiting for Connor"

"Oh shit"

"Oh shit is right. How long are you going to be out?"

"Not long, is he waiting for me?"

"No he said he's been trying to call you & you're not answering"

"I'm sorry I still had my phone on dnd. I forgot to take it off after I got off from work, geez"

"Take it off now & call Connor, then call me back"

"Ok love you"

"Love you too"

About a half hour later just before I was going to do a show & do meet and greets she was just calling me back.

"Hey"

"Hey babe, Connor dropped your bike off. I'm at your house now"

"Oh ok, what you doing?"

"I'm just about to leave your place."

"Oh, you can stay over there if you want. It would make me feel better if you do"

"I can't I don't have no clothes"

"Just wear one of my tees, that's all you wear anyway"

"No because your tees are just tees to my body as well. Plus it's cold out in here & I don't want frost bite on my booty"

"No for really stay the night, turn the air down then"

"I don't want to be here because your not here with me"

"It would make me feel better because I know you will be safe"

"You really got mad at me earlier "

"Yeah, because if you don't do something when expected, or talk to me all day I worry. I don't like worrying even though I do any"

"You don't have to worry so much baby. I will always try to talk to you & let you know what's up, I dont do anything that you wouldn't want me to do, I tell you everything babe, it's no need to worry"

"You didn't tell me you were going out with your friend"

"That was spirit of the moment, & I just messed up & forgot to tell you"

"I would like to know everything but just know I always have me ways of finding out"

"I'm sure, since you love to stalk me"

"Your mine, I always know things"

"Your mine & I'll always be yours"

Rocky came and got me so I can go greet fans. I wasn't in the mood. Y/n always makes me feel like I never want to do anything but be with her. I hate the effect she has on me like that

"Baby you need go meet your fans, tell Rocky I said hi"

"I only feel like talking to you"

"I know but you have work to do, go do it"

"Stay in my house Y/n"

"Ok, go greet your loves, I love you baby. Text me later "

"I love you baby, very much, I'll text you when I'm done tonight"

"Ok, love you"

"Love you too"