The Signs Are There

Ross's POV

We were almost done in the studio for today and then I was going to see Y/n. Y/n and I have been getting pretty close. I talk to her almost every minute im free. She is beautiful & has the most warmest personality. I really like her but I can't tell if she wants to just be friends or if it ok for me to ask her out.

"Earth to Ro" Ry yelled to get me out of my daze.

"Why have you been acting so strange?" Ry asked me

"No reason." I said

"You were thinking about Y/n. What's going on with you two. You ask her out yet?"

Just when Ry said that my phone went off. I looked at it & it was Y/n texting me.

"Look at you blushing" Ry says making fun of me

"I'm not blushing"

"Why don't you ask her out already?"

"Because I don't know !!!! I can't read her "

"You have dyslexia. Y/n is into just as much as you are into her."

"You think so?.....I mean I don't know. It's like I can't read her or her mind" I asked

"I guess that's why you like her. That's all apart of the fun.."

"Maybe but...."

"Hey it will be your loss, don't say I didn't told you so....by the way we can leave weirdo" Ry said then heading out. I realized we wrapped up and then bolted out so I can call and meet up with Y/n. Maybe Ry is right I should ask her out.

I hopped in my car and hooked my phone into the Bluetooth. I dialed Y/n's number in and called her she picked up on the 3rd ring

"Hello"

"Hey"

"Hey what you doing?"

"I was just about to ask you that. Literally what are you doing?"

"I'm home...I just made myself some tea"

"You are not doing anything on this beautiful day?"

"Nope, I'm kinda boring huh?"

"Hmm I can do something to fix that"

"So I'm really boring...? What if i had a long week & today I just wanted to literally do nothing hmm"

"Calm down, I don't think you are boring, you are just bored right now" I said and she laughed

"If I have you to know im not bored I'm relaxing"

"Yeah ok.....but seriously do you want to still relax or do you feel like maybe going out somewhere with me?"

"...........I guess I have a few minutes to spend with you. I was really busy relaxing . You are one lucky fellow mr.lynch." She said making me laugh

"I'm lucky huh?"

"Yes, what time are you going to pick me up?"

"I'm on my way now, I'm 10 minutes away "

"Ok. see you when you get here"

We then hung up and I don't know why I'm getting anxious and excited each moment im getting closer and closer to her house. I finally got to her house and went to ring her doorbell. She quickly answered.

"Hey" she said opening the door and I noticed how beautiful she looked. She had on this cool short sun back dress. Her hair had cool curls in them, and she had little to no makeup on. I noticed she wore the bracelet I got her for her birthday last month.