002

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ - 002. 𝕊𝕨𝕒𝕡 𝕖𝕞 𝕦𝕡
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 3 2021._.ᴏᴄᴛ 3 21
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ: ғᴇʙ 6 2022

(~_~;)
~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was in Izuku living room since he didn't want them to go into his room and Bakugou of course came and Izuku made Spicy Chicken as promised.

Mina brought a big book and board headed as Boyfriend/Girlfriend swap with multiple pieces and pictures on there they just looked at her like she had three other heads. "Mina why are we here...actually why am I here?" Taking her headphones out Jirou looked at the board and everyone then back at Mina.

"Good question Jirou let me explain" Mina pointed to the board with a long pink metal stick "Boyfriend/Girlfriend swap. what the fuck is this pinky pie?" Bakugou said stuffing his face with chicken "Guyss let me explain one you'll see that the challenge is to swap boyfriend/Girlfriends"

They all looked skeptical but let her continue "And it's for three whole months soo until January andd you have to stay with that person almost 24/7 doing what y'all normally do"

Izuku squinted his eyes sitting crisscross on the chair "I don't know...I feel like that's gonna cause too much drama" looking at Bakugou then Kaminari who was already looking at him.

Mina whined "come on please I swear if things go wrong I'll be held responsible for whatever and you don't have to play no Moe please" Giving puppy dog eyes pouting a little Jirou groaned "Fine. Just explain it a little more damn" Mina jumped up turning to get the book turning to a couple of pages.

"Okay one you have to record most of you guys interaction every two days of a week, two post on social about y'all, three you gotta stay with them almost 24/7 and your doing this for three whole months and of course this is for my YouTube channel and Zu you could always post on yours so it's fair" Closing the book slamming it down on the table.

She got some papers out the folder and handed it to each one of them they took it looking over it "Girl are you tryna make some type of I don't know contract or some shit what's next make us enter the squid game" Izuku said reading over the details that didn't make half of sense "First of course it's a deal so y'all know imma only be responsible for most of the things if something goes wrong two that might be a great Idea mmm wonder how imma get people to play though" Thinking hard about it too.

"Pinky cut the crap I don't agree on any of this shit" Bakugou grumble wanting to leave "Well your gonna have to cause you have no choice anymore I have tons a blackmail so why don't you do it" Bakugou just scoffed "Oh yea and type of 'Blackmail' you got"

"Chucky cheese your tenth birthday" Standing there smirking "Hold on bakubro you went to chucky cheese when you were ten" Kaminari started laughing and joking about it Bakugou started yelling and threatening him which only made him laugh more.

Izuku already knew what she was talking about since he was there so he started laughing but calmed down when he got a glare from Bakugou.

"Whatever kim possible I'll do the shitty game" Sitting back leaning on the chair arm "Great now just sign these then you'll be good to go" Clapping her hand tryna sound professional "Man Mina shut up" Denki said chuckling while signing the paper.

"So when do we start" Denki asked handing the paper back to her "Oh Tomorrow" Packing all the stuff putting them away "What why tomorrow?" Jirou said passing the paper to Denki so he can give it to Mina "Because tomorrow is October first that's when it'll start so basically get used to your new boyfriends" Izuku and Jirou just looked at each other and groaned.

"I swear if Pikachu touch deku I'm gonna kill him" Bakugou said getting up walking to the kitchen putting the plate in the dishwasher "I like how he was the only one to have food but it's cool and Bakubabe that's the point of the challenge acting like a couple" Mina went and sat by Izuku putting her head on his lap.

"I. Don't. Care" Bakugou came back and sat down crossing his arms "Oh come on Kacchan what's the worst that'll happen it's not like I'm gonna kiss him" poking the side of Bakugou cheek pouting. He looked at Izuku in the corner of his eye swapping his hand away "Tch better not or I'll kill him" Izuku smiled clapping is hands together "Great we all agree"

"I guess we all agree so can we rewatch on my block their about to come out with the forth season October 4" Denki got up off the floor going over to the kitchen looking in the pantry for some snacks "Oh yea" Izuku got up pushing Mina head off him making her pout.

He got the remote control lifting Mina head again sitting back down 'he so rude( ̄^ ̄)'

~~~~~~~~~
ಠ_ಠ