015

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 015. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠 𝕒𝕤𝕤...
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴀᴘʀ 2 .-. ᴀᴘʀ 2 2022
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:

(~_~;)
~~~~~~~~~

𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮: I wanna say Izuku is Intersex. If y'all know me most books I make Izuku intersex soooo if you don't want that then you can leave 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not gonna be effected by it and I'm not changing it.

⚠️Smut, kinks implied: Temperature play, bondage, Edge play, Masochist Izuku, Painslut, breath play, Sadist Katsuki⚠️

Also I will be using the D word and not member when in Izuku pov. And I will be laughing as I write this because I can't take myself to write Dick in a sentence while making a smut scene I just gotta laugh.

Yea they Kinky asf. It's one one my head cannons with them.

===================

Katsuki just looked at him for a bit before nodding "Yea alright" Izuku took a deep breath "I know you're still mad about the dance okay? It wasn't even supposed to be that sexual..." Bakugou nodded "So what? You got this thing going on with him or some shit?" Izuku looked at him confused "What thing?"

Katsuki sat up becoming irritated "I'm not fucking stupid Izuku. I saw the way you fucking looked at him. Hell if I wasn't there to break whatever the fuck that was between you two y'all would've fucking kissed!" Izuku looked up at him "I-..I wouldn't have done that!" Katsuki laughed pissed "You think I don't know?" Izuku shook his head "Know what?" "That you two was in a fucking relationship before all this shit before highschool before you left! All that shit you told me about him being your best friend or whatever the fuck you call him you know damn well it's more than that! Hell you even admitted y'all fucked before!" At this point Katsuki was yelling, he was angry and it showed clear as day.

Izuku shook his head "Kacchan I swear it's not even like that!" "So your telling me you wasn't thinking about kissing or getting back together with him?!" Izuku didn't say anything he just looked down, Bakugou scoffed, he was about to get up but Izuku pulled his arm, pulling him back. Izuku got up on his knees pulling him down in a kiss, Bakugou didn't say anything he just kissed him back.

The kiss got heated, Katsuki grabbed him by the neck lightly chocking him as he deepened the kiss. Izuku moaned wrapping his arms around his neck bringing him closer, Katsuki picked him up by his thighs. Izuku wrapped his legs around him as Katsuki walked upstairs towards his room not once breaking the kiss.

Katsuki thrown him on the bed hover over him, Izuku was heavily blushing breathing a bit hard as he tried to catch his breath "I wouldn't do you like that." Katsuki didn't say anything he just got up "...Where you going?" Izuku was confused and slightly worried, Katsuki walked into the bathroom and later came out with a box Izuku knew too well.

Izuku blushed "Um..I know you're mad but do you really nee-" Izuku got cut off by a rough kiss, he moaned as Katsuki grabbed his wrists and cuffs out of nowhere and putting them on Izuku surprising him. "Kacchan~!" He whined as he got pinned down to the bed. Katsuki didn't say anything just traced his finger from Izuku knee up his inner thigh pressing closely to his inner thigh sweet spot. "Mnh~" He played with the rim of Izuku shorts, kissing down his neck, sliding his hand in his shorts.

He smirked feeling that he didn't have underwear on "I- zu- ku~" Izuku gasp moaning softly feeling him rub up and down in a circular making him arch his back. Izuku was already wet, as soon as Katsuki was about to insert his finger he stopped smirking taking his hand out. Izuku whined looking confused looking at him "W-what you doing?" Katsuki held up a blindfold. "Kat. No." Izuku hated wearing since he never knew what Katsuki would do. It excited him and that what he hated most.