011

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 011. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥...
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ғᴇʙ 3 .-. 6 2022
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:

After Todoroki kicked everyone out he walked towards Izuku room knocking hearing a come in he opened the door seeing Denki sitting on the bed on his phone. Izuku must've been in the bathroom hearing the water running "Uh...Tell Izuku that me and Bakugou are taking Jirou to the hospital right quick. Momo decided to come with us we'll be back make sure Izuku's okay" Denki nodded "Okay" Todoroki shut the door walking away. Izuku was in the bathroom running the tub water making sure to putting a good amount of rose and lavender bath salt, turning on his essential oil diffuser using his Teas tree oil calming his nerves.

He stripped of his clothes getting in the tub turning on Spotify from his phone connecting it to the bathroom speaker. The tub was filled with a non scented bath bomb. He relaxed as 'Crazy over you' by Sonta played in the background, he heard the door open turning his head to see Denki walk in and sit on the toilet seat smiling. "What you doing in here?" Izuku didn't care he just wanted to know what he wanted "Wanted to check up on you" Izuku shook his head "I'm good so you can get out now cause I'm naked as you can see" Denki bit his lip leaning forward towards him "It ain't nothing I ain't seen before" Izuku sarcastically smiled splashing the water at him "Yea four years ago" Denki nodded backing up a bit "how you just relaxing after a whole fight...she had to go to the hospital" Izuku rolled his eyes "Well why you ain't at the hospital with her? she your girlfriend and I ain't hit her ass hard enough for her to even go there" Denki groaned "Yeah but I stayed here with you. She'll live" That made Izuku laugh "Yeah okay plus if she was gonna swing she should've been prepared to catch" Denki shook his head "You know Mina recorded the whole thing right?" "Of course she did. She probably posted it on her story tagging us that's why I turned my phone off not wanting people asking questions" Denki hummed "Well Todoroki, Momo and Bakugou went to take her to the hospital" Izuku just nodded "Okay well get out cause it looks like you needa handle something and I ain't handling it for you" He pointed to the obvious bulge that was printed in Denki pants. Denki just rolled his eyes smirking "You could've." He walked out after that leaving Izuku with a big ass smile on his face.

They were both laying on the bed, Izuku was strolling throw Instagram and Denki laid between his legs on the Ps5 he had in the room "Tonight was fun!" Izuku just looked at him in a 'are you serious?' "I fought yo girlfriend sending her to the hospital and you thought it was fun?" Denki shrugged sitting up"Well you and Mina was wrong about one thing tonight" "and that is?" "Uraraka. You didn't fight her tonight she seemed a bit scared of you anyway always turning away when walking in her direction"

Izuku laughed "She's a bitch at least she remembered last time she came up to me ha ass almost been in a coma for spreading those rumors AND posting those pictures of me which I have no shame in just don't like how she did it without my permission" He shrugged making Denki smile "I wanna see them" Izuku rolled his eyes "You have over hundreds of pictures of me leave me alone"

"Yea I even have some with you naked~"Denki stood up waving his phone smiling at Izuku who stared at him for a bit before jumping up to grab the phone out his hand "Denki! I told you to delete them!" Izuku pushed him down on the bed cause he couldn't reach since Denki was taller than him "I swear to god how do you still have pictures?" Izuku huffed still trying to get the phone not caring about the position they were in right now and every time Izuku moved he would accidentally rub his ass on Denki making him groan "Stop doing that shit" Izuku was frustrated cause Denki was just moving his hand every time.

Denki smirked putting the phone in his boxers "You can't get it now. What you gonna do?" Izuku huffed, why did Denki have to be an ass sometimes "Denki I swear to god" Izuku got up annoyed "I ain't putting my hand in there" He blushed grabbing the controller to the PS turning away from him "It ain't like you ain't touch it before" "Come on let's go" Izuki got up "Go where?" "Outside" "for what?" "We finna fight deadass" Denki laughed "Sit yo ass down the last time that happened I chocked you" Denki smiled making Izuku blush "Denkiii stop that was years ago!"

Even though it was four years ago Izuku would still get flustered about that night...but we can talk about that another time.

Izuku finally got his phone back after He gave Denki the cold shoulder. It was around 2 and Todoroki came back with Momo who walked to Izuku room to see him and Denki cuddled up on the bed with the Tv on in the background. Momo smiled turning the lights off and Tv after taking a picture of the two sending it to Mina. How they feel so comfortable with each other to be that close is a question Momo always asked but she just thought it was because their best friends and it's normal for them to be that close with each other. Walking out closing the door she went to go cuddle up with Todoroki who was already in the bed.

Time skip

It was 6 in the morning and Izuku was already up wanting to pick Kali up early. He got ready shaking Denki awake who didn't wanna get up for nothing so he stopped trying and just pushed him off the bed making him hit the cold floor "Ow! What the fuck?!" Izuku shrugged "get up and make the bed we're picking Kali up" Denki just grumbled and groan not being a morning person at all he stayed on the floor for about 10 more minutes until Izuku threw a brush at his head.

He rubbed his head smiling when he looked at Izuku who was already ready "Man Izuku you tryna fuck?" He looked him up and down blushing, Izuku just looked at him and blink "No. get ready I needa take ha to school then I got some stuff to do so hurry up and don't be loud Sho and Momo still sleep" Denki groaned "It's to early for this shit" "And it's to early to fuck but you still suggested it" Denki shrugged "It's never to early I'm tryna break yo back and get you to throw it back on me" Izuku looked at him blushing a bit before walking out not saying a word.

Denki laughed "Yea he mad at me now but it was so worth it" he got up heading to the bathroom.

Time skip Izuku was sitting in the living that was already clean from the maids that was cleaning last night. Denki came out sitting beside him "So what we doing later?" Izuku looked at him before shrugging "Man you still mad at me? You stay giving me the cold shoulder" Izuku shrugged "Man this what I gotta put up with when we get together" he faked cry as Izuku glared at him plucking his forehead "Stop saying shit like that" Denki rubbed his forehead "It's true though you know you can't resist me~" Izuku just stared at him before pushing him off the couch "Come on we gotta go I'll text Roki we left" While Izuku walked to the door Denki looked him up and down biting his lip smiling "Shit okay..."

Izuku was wearing thigh ripped jeans and a white off shoulder crop top which showed off his bellybutton piercing and his Chinese dragon tattoo that was by his rib. Then he had his hair in a messy bun so you could see all of his ear piercings and the tattoo of two little butterfly's that was behind his ear. Then he had the moon phases tattooed on his back going down his spine and a D.K on his inner right thigh which wasn't visible right now. Then he wore his custom Air 1 that had Lilo and stitch on the side of them.

Denki was wearing blue ripped jeans a white shirt that says sauce in blue and white and blue Air Jordan 1 he had multiple bracelets on his wrist with his watch and rings on his fingers. He had a tattoo on his neck of a lightning bolt and a I.M on his right wrist.

They made sure to lock the door behind them getting in the car Izuku plug his phone up to the aux cord going through his favorite song 'Slow dancing in the dark' as they drove in silence just listening to the music. As Denki drove Izuku texted Tenko that they were on they way then put his phone down on silent. Denki looked at him before grabbing his hand, Izuku didn't even say anything he just linked they hands together making Denki smile.

They not even together yet...damn but they do act like a real couple...they got to anyway since it's a dare and for YouTube but...they don't be faking shit they be doin this in they free time on and off camera 🤧
I want them to get together fast as possible but I promised myself we taking it slow....but ummm...y'all up for smut....orrr😗 tbh they cute in my book like the things they do cute but damn I realized I do a lot of cheating related stuff with the characters but they relationship all together right now it's cute😭
Man y'all I'm obsessed with reading my own books like they not the best and ion be knowing how to write n shi but damn I'm obsessed