005

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ - 005. 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 17 2021.-.ᴏᴄᴛ 24 2021
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:ғᴇʙ 6 2022

Izuku have been staring at his ceiling for the past thirty minutes it was around twelve a.m. and He couldn't fall asleep. He sighed realizing he's not going to sleep anytime soon so he got up and went to check on Kali. He opened her bedroom door to see her fast asleep in her little Mermaid princess ʙᴇᴅ. (ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ).

Yea princess bed she has her own big room with lots of princess and Disney themed things and clothes. Izuku loves to spoil his sister. Anyway~

He smiled closing the door quietly so he wouldn't wake her and went down stairs since he didn't have anything else to do so he just lived stream on his platforms (Instagram and YouTube) people actually joined about 18,456 people he popped his phone and up on the counter top and his camera facing his way.

"Hey guys so since I can't sleep Imma be talking to y'all while baking and you get to ask questions and requests" He got some stuff out the cabinet putting them on the counter "Also I'm thinking about a contest or something where I go live with some of you and you can show me your talent or just talk to me".

He looked at his phone and computer reading the comments "From *BarbieBratz* If you do the contest can you and Kaminari judge it? Okay first you guys really like Denki and he only Been on my channel like twice and some other times if you count him in the background but also I mean I guess, I gotta ask him though hold on imma call him".

Izuku got his second phone from the living room (What he needs his back ups just in case) and went back to the kitchen "Okay I'm back" he clicked the call button putting him on speaker.

(𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕡 Y'all I made that but don't worry bout the location I just made that up and also you might be a a little confused on the anniversary part but that's for a different chapter that's just a hint or thought about their past together 👀😵‍💫)

"Hey Izzy what up?"
"Hey Kams so I'm live right now and they wanted to know if I could do the contest that I'm holding with you" Hoping Kaminari would agree
"I mean yea sure you want me to come over?"
"Kams you don't even know the contest and it's like 1 in the morning"
"So?"
Izuku rolled his eyes "Whatever come on"
"Cool later"
"Mhm"

They hanged up and Izuku huffed "Okay he's coming let me start this cake" Izuku got a bowl and some cake ingredients (y'all ion know how to bake a cake😭 so we going with what I know I may even skip some parts) he put his apron on that says '𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦' He also tied his hair back and put on his Baking playlist (Do anyone else have a playlist for each emotion or something or is that just me😵‍💫)

He washed his hands getting a few other things and setting them up while looking at the comments and talking about random things. He didn't start yet since he wanted to wait for Denki as if on que He walked into the Kitchen while Izuku looked at him as if he was crazy or sum. "How the hell you get in my house?" Denki just looked at him holding up a house key "You forgot to get this back from me the last time" "Ooh yea whatever keep it I guess?".

Denki walked in the camera doing random poses while laughing at some of the comments asking if he was single and if he would date any of them. "Nah I'm not single I'm Izuku's baby daddy" playfully before Izuku walked in smacking him in the back of his head "Dont say shit like that! No he's not and we're not together either so please don't ask" Izuku pushed Kaminari out of the way who was laughing rubbing his head.

"No need to be shy about it we can call it our love affair Romeo and Juliet without the dying" Denki laughed as Izuku glared at him throwing the spatula at his head but he dodged it laughing "Denki I will beat your ass on camera don't play wit me" "Okay okay sorry".

Izuku huffed throwing a apron at Denki "Put it on your helping" "Aww babe why so grumpy" Denki teased smirking before dodging a knife fake gasping holding his chest "My love you tryna kill me wow I love a man who would just kill me" in a flirtatious voice "Denki I will literally kill you shut the fuck up you better hope you can live to see tomorrow" Izuku walked pass Denki and got the knife he thrown that was stuck in the wall and put it in the sink.

Denki just laughed putting the apron on before washing his hands going back into the camera "So what exactly is this contest?" He looked though the comments laughing while Izuku explained "Okay so I'm holding this contest where they get to go live with me and show me their talent or just talk to me or something it don't matter but I wanna do this fair so they have to enter basically on this site I uploaded and you'll be able to enter but the thing is if your the first five to enter you get to have a face to face full hangout with me" Smiling proudly while looking at the comments also.

"you ain't even that famous talking bout some dang meet and greet" Denki laughed "Shut up your just jealous" While rolling his eyes smiling Denki just rolled his eyes but smiled nevertheless.

They started on the cake while having a dance party in the kitchen which was basically a mess now from all the flour they played with. They was talking with the people while enjoying themselves Some people in the comments actually said they shipped the two because of how close and happy they were but ignored it

After cleaning up which they had to wash too from the mess which took almost two hours they got the cake out which surprisingly wasn't burnt at all. Izuku took a picture of it putting it up on the screen so the people can see before he and Denki decorated it

Kali woke up coming downstairs hearing music she went into the kitchen to see Denki and Izuku who was laughing and playing with the icing. Being the four year old she was, she ran up to them pulling on Denki pants leg.

He looked down to see Kali who was practically jumping from excitement "I wanna help!" He smiled picking her up sitting her on top of the counter "Kali what are you even doing up?" Izuku handed her the icing "I smelt food so I woke up and came down her to see both of you" the both of them chuckled.

They let Kali help decorate the cake the let it cool down in the fridge before looking at the live talking to them for a few and telling them about the rest of the information then said their goodbyes ending both streams but since Izuku was nice enough he tagged Kali and Denki in it (Yes I gave Kali a Instagram that Izuku owns with the approval of his parents).

Denki took the cake out while Izuku took Kali with him to the living room turning on Kali favorite moving which was 'finding Nemo'. He got some blankets for them while Denki who already cut the cake came around sitting on the couch also.

The rest of the night was them three laughing and crying while eating cake and watching finding Nemo that night ended with all three of them cuddled up on the couch sleeping peacefully.

(Guys it's not my fault that I haven't published in a while I just keep getting side tracked and I really love reading so that's something I did the whole time also if you haven't you really should these are my favorite writers dekusshipper and Everyones_Wife  they inspired me to actually write and read since their really good at what they do but im sure some of y'all know who they are but I just wanted to say that they were my favorite writers okay im don't fangirling now 😵‍💫)