009

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ 30 ᴍɪɴs ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ 😮‍💨💕

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 009. 𝕆𝕙 𝕞𝕠𝕞...
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠ 6 .-. ɴᴏᴠ 15 2021
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:ғᴇʙ 6 2022

Izuku and Denki went over to the mall to see what they could wear and spent two whole hours in that bitch but nothing interested them. "Okay time to pull the fashion designer Izuku" Izuku pulled out his phone strolling through something. "Izu wha? your fashion nah" Denki sat down in the booth eating some fries that was in the medium size basket they were sharing.

Izuku snatched the fries away from him eating the rest smiling sarcastically while Denki huff and glare at him "one my fashion choices are amazing thank you im the one that picked our outfits on the first date or whatever we gon call it second we could always go to Walmart" Izuku took Kaminari smoothie that he was still drinking.

Kaminari threw his hands up in the air irradiated from Izuku taking the food when he could've ordered his own but he quotes 'I'm not even hungry' He swears Izuku does that shit on purpose.

Izuku laughed at his face expression giving the half drinker smoothie back to him. "Calm down ya big baby you could always order more no need ta be a drama Queen bout it" Izuku snickered seeing Denki glare at him making him laugh louder.

"Shut the fuck up first there's nothing wrong with Walmart your just hating second I guess we go with your so called 'Fashion sense' cause I have no clue what I'm gonna be anyway" Denki leaned back while looking at his phone. "Eh I knew it that's why I already ordered the stuff we need to make the custom it's same day shipping" Izuku smiled brightly showing off his baby blue and pink braces making Denki look away slightly blushing "Right..."

They headed over to Kaminari's house sense Izuku left his Black boots there the last time he stayed over was two months ago and they need them anyway for their costumes.

They walked into the house and but didn't see Denki parents who were on the couch. When they heard the door open they turned their heads to see Izuku and Kaminari who looked to be debating something.

(I have no clue what Denki's parents name are actually I only know his mom who made an appearance in the movie but I never got her name I have no clue but she was so badass😩)
(I'm just gonna give them random names)

Estella looked at her husband who just shrugged she shook her head and got up walking over to the two teens that still haven't realized their presence.

She fake cleared her throat looking at the two who paused and turned to her. Izuku smiled widely "Auntie Ella! I didn't know you were back!" He excitedly said as she opened her arms complying he walked over and gave her a hug "Yea well trip wasn't that long we was only gone for a month dear" she pat his head letting him go "Yea a month too long" Denki said walking over kissing his mother on the cheek as she laughed at the two statements

Vinstin (that's the best ya gonna get😭) came over ruffle their hair making "Hey kiddos" "Pops we're not even kids anymore" Denki said walking to sit on the couch and Izuku followed giggling "Well your younger than me and your my kid so yea your a kiddo" Both of them went and sit on the other couch across from Izuku and Denki

"Honey stop but anyway what are you both doing here and this late" Izuku looked at his phone then back at Ella "Auntie...it's seven pm" "Yea late" they laughed "well me and Izu's going to a party later tonight" "Oh..together~" The tone of how she said it made them both flustered scooting away from each other "No not like that" Izuku said flustered but covered it up coming back to his senses