010

TBH I kinda forgot bout this....so this chapter gonna be a little rushed cause I'm not really into this Halloween chapter

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 010. 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ғᴇʙ 2 .-. ғᴇʙ 2 2022
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:

They finally made it to Todoroki big ass house. Parking on the side of the road making sure they locked the door and got out. Walking up to the house you could see lights and hear loud music blasting out "Damn Roki went all out" Izuku pushed pass some people having ahold of Denki's hand so they won't loose each other in the crowd

They walked over to the kitchen to see Mina, Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo and a few others from they school "Ahh Bitch you came!! But Gawd damn yo ass looking a little too fine ain't it" Mina hugged him before spinning him around a bit to get a 360 of his outfit "Thanks you babe! You look fine your self" They were talking a normally since the music wasn't really in the kitchen "Shit thank you baby"

(This what she was wearing)

"I personally think the couple over there tho look stole the show~" She pointed over to Momo and Todoroki Izuku giggled agreeing (This what they were wearing)

(This what they were wearing)

"I personally think the couple over there tho look stole the show~" She pointed over to Momo and Todoroki Izuku giggled agreeing (This what they were wearing)

(Only the outfit in the first pic and Her hair and makeup with the jewelry in the second pic)(Momo fit)

(Todoroki fit literally its the only one I could find without them in underwear and shit like damn they wasn't even that good looking)

"Now y'all got couple goals!" Izuku went up to them making them smile "Izzy glad you came felt like I haven't seen you in a while" Momo hugged him "For real I missed yo boogie ass" They all laughed "Okay Todo I see you!" He just nodded "Antisocial ass." Izuku rolled his eyes as they all laughed, That's when Momo got a microphone smiling "Okay everyone this IS a Halloween party but we of course have to have a dance battle at least." everyone cheered "Now just go to my Instagram story and click the link to join in on the contest. The prizes are $100,000 if you win first place second place wins a $100 Amazon gift card and third wins 30 pieces of candy...um okay? anyway go ahead and sign up now! Oh and I almost forgot you can partner up but will have single dances for chances to still win" Denki pulled Izuku to the side "Wanna do it?" "Do what?" "The dance come on Izu you loved to dance when we was in middle school we could do OUR dance" Izuku blinked shaking his head "Denki that dance is...sexual as hell" Denki shrugged "It's a dance plus don't you wanna win?" He smirked making Izuku smile shaking his head "You manipulative bitch fine. but were only doing two dances together and I do one by myself" Denki smiled "Fine by me" Izuku decided he would go after everyone else did they dance which sucked in his opinion but he wasn't gonna judge. He downed 5 cups of vodka Looking at Mina she nodded smiling "Kay now Izuku is doing one solo and then he's partnering up with Kaminari for the last two dances!" Mina played the song as everyone cleared making room for him catcalling as he walked in the middle of the room blushing from either the catcalls or the liquor he just downed without hesitation. As soon as he started dancing he made eye contact with Denki.

(The first person is Izuku kk 0:23 - 1:33)

The whole time he held eye contact with a blushing Denki. Everyone was either pouring with jealously or admiration with how good he did without breaking a sweat. Izuku smirked as everyone cheered for him. "O.M.G Izuku that made my knees go weak all that cake!" Mina screamed into the microphone hyping up her best friend as Momo push her out the way nervous smiling "I hope your prepared for these two last songs because they're really sexual" That made the crowed go wild but only two people who weren't fond of the Idea of the two dancing together. Izuku pulled Denki towards him as Mina typed in the song they got in position...one that Jirou nor Katsuki liked.

(Okay the second 'couple' the boy Denki the girl Izuku 1:46 - 3:34)

(The first 'Couple' Like I said Denki the boy Izuku the girl 0:07 - 1:27 -Honestly they did that though- but the third 'Couple did that too I could feel the i'm a bad bitty come off him he did that)

Izuku and Denki stayed on the floor hugging each other well that was until Bakugou pulled him off. "What the actual fuck?!" Denki stood up and Izuku got out of Bakugou's hold "Kacchan calm down." Izuku looked around seeing people recording "Calm down? You lost yo fucking mind or something?! I just saw my fucking boyfriend grinding his ass all up on weird ear bitch boyfriend basically dry humping each other and your telling me to calm the fuck down?!" Katsuki looked like he was gonna bitch slap Izuku any moment and Denki wasn't having it "Dude calm down it was just a dance" that's when Jirou came up to him "Denki are you serious?" Denki just groaned "It was just a dance" "A dance that you both somehow know by heart!?" Izuku rolled his eyes "Yea we do. It's not like we was fucking" Jirou looked at him "Your full of shit!" she got all up in her face making him mug her "See no you gonna get out my face. It was a dance you both tripping" Bakugou was about to say something that was until Jirou slapped Izuku crossed his face making everyone go silent, the music stopped, everyone was looking in their direction and Mina got down running towards them having her phone ready to record more. Denki looked at Izuku face seeing a red hand print on his left cheek "What the hell Jirou?!" That's when Izuku pulled her down by her hair to the floor he started throwing punches. Everyone was crowding around them recording some cheering, some were trying to pull Izuku off her but he wasn't bugging. She was trying to push him off her trying to cover up her face but that wasn't no use since Izuku didn't care "Get off of me!" that's When Denki and Bakugou finally pulled him off holding him back "It's not my fault he want me bitch!" He screamed out and Bakugou chose to ignore that whole statement wanting to make sure Izuku wouldn't lash out again "Fucking hit me again. I believe in equal fucking rights bitch" He was just screaming and Denki pulled him out the room as Bakugou got Jirou up she looked like she needed to go to the doctor.

Everyone just stood there it was obvious who won the fight but damn. "UM do we still get the prize though?" Someone yelled from the crowd "Bro not the time!" that's when Todoroki kicked everyone out leaving Izuku and Denki in the guest room well Izuku room since he basically pop up at random times. Halloween was amazing.