004

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ - 004. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖
sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 5 2021.-.ᴏᴄᴛ 10 2021
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:ғᴇʙ 6 2022

Izuku and Denki was having their 'Date' or Hangout. recording most of their interactions, they went to a fair since it was already the seasons fair and the last time Izuku and Denki ever went to one was before he moved...

They went on most rides and played most games Denki winning Izuku prizes. it was still daytime so they just went to get something to eat since a certain blonde didn't want to eat earlier Izuku went live on Instagram seeing as there were 19,343 people joined "Denki say Hi to the peoples" they were sitting at one of the tables. Denki had tortilla chips he came into the camera waving while Izuku made a face since chips were falling out of his mouth. "Denks that is so nasty at least eat your food first then talk anyway..." He looked at the comments laughing at most reading some out loud

"From *Xxanny* Are we on a date?" Izuku looked at Denki who just shrugged and smile Izuku just shook his head smiling looking back at his phone "If agreeing to swap your boyfriends for three months and having to act like a couple the whole time then yea i guess you can count it as a date" He looked at the other comments saying how cute they looked together but he ignored them moving on to the others "From *Fuxz.Me* Why not go on a date with me?" Izuku laughed at the comment "I dont know Kiri you tell me me why? also tell kacchan i say Hi cause i cant even talk to him"

"Kiribro wanted to go out with you" Denki coming in the camera reading the comments "Yea but we'll talk about that not on live" Izuku got up and Went to throw the trash away while Denki read more comments "From *Calibby* Have me and Izuku ever thought about going out?" Izuku came back while Denki was thinking about it. He read the Question and awkwardly smiled "Uhhh next question." "From *IzukuSupremacy* How long have you known Denki for or how long have you guys been friends* Well~ one i love your user name whoever you are and two Me and him have been friends for about nine years since we met in second grade before I moved so he's basically my best friend" Hugging Denki putting his arms around his neck as Denki hugged him back with his hands on Izuku's waist while everyone been tagging #RelationshipGoals or #BestfriendGoals

They let go well Izuku did and Denki just stayed there hugging him from behind he just let him stay there while they walked around answering more questions. They walked to the car putting all their stuff in the back and getting in "From *Animebby* Can you do the Guess the flavor but the 18+ with Denki*" Izuku paused trying to process the question while the comments has been blowing up saying they should do it and others saying no because both of them are already in a relationship.

they both looked at each other blushing a little both getting mental images "uhh no sorry but um I can do it with my boyfriend" He looked at the comments as Denki looked away a little disappointed but he pushed those thoughts away but still blushing. they stopped at a Mc Donald's getting out walking in Izuku went to sit down still talking and answering their questions while Denki went to order "you guys are tripping with these questions deadass" Notifications started to come in from messages saying he have 20 new messages from his dad, mom, Mina, and Bakugou. 'Damn next thing you know my phone gonna blow up' "Okay one last question then I got to go" "From *Kissmemore* What you wearing? Well one I love your username it reminds me of my favorite song and two that question made my dirty mind blow my mind two I'm wearing a black jean skirt with a white crop top my necklace, bracelet, bag and earrings are from dior and white red and blue Air Forces and Denki is wearing black ripped jean pants a white shirt that says drip and his black jean jacket some rings and his earring that I bought for his birthday and he has the same shoes as me only high topped"

"okay guys I have to go but I love you all and make sure you stay well and be safe bye~" Izuku cut the live off going to his messages

Izuku sighed and Denki came back with the food sitting down looking at Izuku facial expression "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing it's just that Kacchan's mad at all the comments that were made in the live" Izuku struggled his shoulder getting the sweet...

Izuku sighed and Denki came back with the food sitting down looking at Izuku facial expression "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing it's just that Kacchan's mad at all the comments that were made in the live" Izuku struggled his shoulder getting the sweet tea digging in the bag getting fries basket "Oh yea same with Jirou she's mad saying the challenge is going to far" "Right we haven't even do anything" "right."

(But the real question is would u switch ur bf/gf with sb for the challenge? I sholl wont)
(They so slow or maybe it's me🥲)

They stayed about an hour or two because Izuku wanted to do some TikToks "I think that's enough Dancing Izuku so can we go now we did like 12 TikToks already" Denki was panting while Izuku looked like he still had so much more energy

"Fine come on let's go for a walk then we can come back for the car" Izuku dragged him out getting their stuff "That didn't even make sense" "We'll I don't have sense so come on"

They walked down the side walk in comfortably silence the breeze hitting Izuku face and legs making him shiver 'my dumbass forgot a jacket' "Denks~?" "Hell no I ain't freezing my ass off cause you forgot your jacket" Denki looked at Izuku who was pouting "your an asshole and people say your nice and funny" "Nah they same the same bout you but your a two face" "No I'm not" "Yes yes you are like last week when Jirou played her album she made, you said it was good and hyping her up then when you walked away I heard you say to Todoroki that it was the most awful thing you heard" They stopped sitting On the bench

"I was being supportive..." Trying to defend himself "no you were being two face you've always been like that" "whatever" they stayed on the bench and Denki took his jacket off handing it to Izuku who was still shaking (😉 don't mind me and my dirty mind literally😇) "Aw now you wanna be sweet wow thanks~" Izuku put it on "Eh your welcome" "I was being sarcastic" Izuku rolled his eyes poking Denki cheek "Mhm okay"

(Yea I made The characters more ooc like Izuku being a bitch sometimes or mean also femboy and Denki well sometimes serious and an asshole but not)