003

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ - 003. 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 4 2021.-.ᴏᴄᴛ 4 2021
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:ғᴇʙ 6 2022

(TεT)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours passed and everyone went home well except for Denki since the challenge already started. He and Izuku went to his house so he could get some clothes just in case he stays the night and went back to Izuku house so they could get ready cause apparently Izuku had to babysit his little baby sister since Inko and Aizawa was going out two weeks for a business trip.

(Yes bitch Dad fucking Zawa😌)

"Kam I promise she's not gonna bite she ain't a dog" They we're in the car driving to Izuku's parents house while Izuku was trying to calm Denki down "yea but kids bite and hit they just don't like me they're little devils" Izuku laughed at the memory when they went to a daycare last summer to volunteer in helping and let's just say three and four year olds jumped Denki and he still gets nightmares.

"Denks I promise she won't she's an angle" Izuku reassured him smiling brightly hiding the smirk that was trying to make its way on his face. Kaminari just looked at Him for a second before scoffing "Right...if she's like you then no she isn't"

Izuku just rolled his eyes giving him the bird "Whatever your just mad cause I am" Denki laughed "What the devil" Izuku glared playfully "No asshole an Angle" They both stared at each other before laughing.

.~~~~~~~~~~~.

They were parked in the two way driveway of the white and black two story house. They got out, Izuku making sure he had his phone and Keys since the last time he locked them in the car in the middle of nowhere and was stranded for 4 hours until someone came for him.

They walked up the steps since Izuku had a key he just opened it walking in to the Living room "Izuku's here your favorite son" He sang as the little girl around five with long black curly hair, freckles over her cheeks and nose with big Emerald green eyes with a big huge smile and light green overalls and a bright red shirt with strawberries on it and bright red sandals came running to him.

"Izzy!" He picked her up hugging kissing her nose making her giggle "Hi Kali! Missed me" She Shook her head smiling Izuku faked pouts "Aw you didn't wow your so sweet" he said sarcastically while she giggled before looking behind Him to see Denki standing there awkwardly.

He looked where she was looking and giggled at Denki's awkwardness "Lili this is Denki Kaminari my best Friend and Denki this is Kali my little sister" putting her down she walked over to Denki squinting her eyes like she was examining him.

"Are you my brothers boyfriend" Denki and Izuku both looked at each other beat red and laughed "No Kali he's not my boyfriend plus he has a girlfriend and well I already have a boyfriend" looking at the little girl then back at Denki who smiled.

"Oh okay" She looked down sad but brightened running to Izuku "Momma's in the Kitchen she wanna tell you something" Izuku sighed picking her up putting her on his left hip grabbing Denki's hand pulling him towards the kitchen.

"Momma?" Inko turned around smiling "Oh Izuku your here great I was just about to call you" Drying off her hands turning the stove off "Yea well Li said you wanted to tell me something?" Sitting down on the stool and Kaminari followed "Mhm oh hello Denki Dear" Denki smiled waving "Hey Mrs.Aizawa" Inko just smiled waving her hand "oh no dear you can call me Inko no harm done"

"Oh alright" Kali wanted to be hold by Denki so Izuku just passed her to him which made him tense at first since he wasn't that good with kids but warmed up to her as she told him about how dolls were definitely alive and he just sat their listening to her.

(I was scared of my dolls when I first watched Annabelle like that movie made me think my dolls were gonna come alive and kill me or some shit not anymore though I used to talk to them after seeing toy story like them shits we're gonna talk back or some shit or just act like I'm bout to walk out the room but then crack the door a lil to see if they were gonna move and have a convo but that never happened💀)

"Well I need you to enroll her in school since it's starting soon and I'm leaving for two weeks I won't be here next week to enroll her in so I need you to do it" Getting the paper work handing them to Izuku who just looked at her and sighed "Fine I guess I'll have time since I'm playing a stupid a game Anyways" "A What?"

"Oh nothing don't worry about it but yea I'll do it. now we have to leave love you and tell dad I love him too bye" Getting up he plucked Denki's forehead taking Kali walking out Inko chuckled "Love you too dear" while Denki got up "Ow he's so mean" rubbing his forehead getting the bags saying goodbye to Inko walking out.

They got in the car leaving the driveway heading back home since they were already tired and it was like 12pm they woke up at 8 just to get ready so extra sleep won't hurt.

They woke up about 2 hours later Denki was on the couch watching Cocomelon With Kali on the couch and Izuku was in the Kitchen texting Mina (I don't know why but I love the kitchen like I stay be standing their doin nun but on my phone or eating like I'm never out the kitchen)

Izuku walked out the kitchen with a fruit bowl and apple juice bottle and cups and Kali Sippy cup "Okayyy sooo Denks how do you feel about a fake date

Izuku walked out the kitchen with a fruit bowl and apple juice bottle and cups and Kali Sippy cup "Okayyy sooo Denks how do you feel about a fake date..." Denki looked up confused blushing before shrugging While Kali just looked back and forth between them two grabbing some strawberries from the bowl.

(Eh I updated but I made a new snap guys 😤 so add me on mines nyny.8sia go ahead don't be shy nah but fr go ahead 😋)