008

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 009. ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘? 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥...
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠ 1 .-. ɴᴏᴠ 1 2021
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ: 𝔽𝕖𝕓 5 2022

/𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 30 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 👀/

Izuku was finally getting is ass up since he slept pass all four of his alarms all ready. He didn't care at the moment since Kali was with Denki who were probably down stairs making bad life decisions that will probably make Izuku flip.

He got up walking to his closet looking for some clothes and put them on the bed then got his phone turning his alarm off walking to the bathroom. He hooked his phone to the speaker playing his '𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕕' Playlist. He set some pumpkin spice bomb bath getting in and stayed in there for 20 minutes about to fall asleep until he heard a crash came down stairs. He jumped sitting up groaning, He got out getting his bath robe and a towel wrapping it around his head getting out he got his phone and slides running down stairs.

"The fuck happen?!" There was hair products all on the floor and the chair was flipped with all the pillows spread out around the room. Both Kali and Denki froze looking up from the floor "DenDen did it!" Kali point at him as he sent her a look of betrayal "You little snitch!" Izuku breath in and out trying to calm down as Denki went back and forth with a four year old While Izuku went into the kitchen afraid of how that would look.

Spices were all on the counter and pie crust and pumpkin cravings all on the floor. Izuku looked like he was gonna blow a fuse 'Izuku calm down. calm down! it is the day before Halloween so calm down....' Izuku just said fuck it. "Nope! get in here and clean this up i swear today is not the day i just wanna have fun before and on Halloween a toddler and a Man child is not about to ruin it!" He heard foot steps and suddenly both of them was looking at him somewhat prologetic "Sorry Izzy..." "Yea sorry Izzy" Denki snickered before he got hit with a spatula and Izuku walked out "Ow rude much anyway~" Denki rubbed his forehead while Kali laughed.

Izuku went back to his room as the two attempted to clean the mess they made. He just finished getting ready He wore loosely waist ripped jeans, a orange cropped top that said spicy sugar, a white and orange funnel, a light orange beanie and high top white converses. He put some of his favorite flavored chap stick on which was green mint, putting a bit of eyeliner on.

He got his phone checking his messages to see his mom texted and Mina which came to no surprise but what surprised him was when Jirou texted him. He decided he was gonna open it later since he knew Jirou was probably gonna bring up some bullshit that he didn't have time for. He open his moms first to see she wanted to know how Kali and him was and if he enrolled her already he texted back but also asked when her and dad was coming back which she responded saying they should be back by Thursday. He was so relived but cause he needed to ask her something in person and not over text or phone.

He then went to Mina messages sighing already knowing she was gonna ask some stupid ass questions and try to pull up drama. He looked and seen she sent over 20 messages and he was not about to read all of them especially when the girl typed in paragraphs so he just decided to call her instead. The phone didn't even ring once before he heard "Izubabe! did you read my messages!!" He just walked out the room heading down stairs to see Denki and Kali still cleaning which he groaned to "No. you really think I was about to read all of that." He walked to the fridge hearing Mina huff on the other line he could basically feel her rolling her eyes.

"Okay first your just really lazy cause it wasn't that long" He just rolled his eyes at her statement but kept quiet getting a smoothie he already premade sipping it as she continued to talk "Second bitch you needs to catch up on the drama that's been happening lately" He raised his eyebrow walking to the living room to see it was actually cleaned "What's you talking about and if its something stupid-" He got cut off "No No its not it has something to do with the game" he hummed as a tell saying he was listening "Sooo I talked with Jirou Yesterday and well she's furious She accusing Denki of cheating on her....With you" Izuku paused and almost chocked

"Bitch What?!" He practically screamed as Denki and Kali looked at him confused "Hold on Mimi" He put his drink down on the counter he told Kali to go up to her room while he dragged Denki in the room shutting the door behind them. Denki looked at him confused "What happen?" Izuku looked at him putting the phone on speaker "Okay Mimi tell Kams the same thing you told me" Now Denki was defiantly confused now "Jirou thinks your cheating on her with Izuku" His eyes widened

"The fuck you mean?! Where she get that Idea from?!?" Mina deadpan knowing both of them was gonna be either confused, Oblivious or both. "Ugh! you Oblivious fucks she watched yall lives and Interaction, in all honestly I thought yall would start to kiss from how close yall were with all the flirting" She laughed while the two looked at each other blushing "Oh...But what about Kacchan?" "Nope He doesn't even think you know what yall doing is on purpose since your so oblivious but he is kind of upset from how touchy yall been" she sigh trying to catch her breath

"But enough about yall Reality Teen show Yall going to the Halloween party tonight" Izuku sat on the bed as Denki plopped down beside him "Oh Todoroki not surprisingly he thrown the party without his dad knowing but its so gonna be fun but..." Izuku raised his eyebrow looking at Denki then back at his phone "Well~ Uraraka gonna be there..." MIna said quickly knowing he was getting impatient "Tell.me.your.lying" "Nope but a good thing is she probably wont start any drama since she hasn't spread any rumors for like two months" "Yea but she's getting aggy you know she'll do anything for attention just to get me out the picture or whatever the tent living bitch tryna to do"

Mina hummed giggling while Denki laughed at the insult that shouldn't have been that funny to him "She been in a fight with Izu over five times how is she not tired of loosing yet" "No clue" They all laughed and continued talking about the party. They hanged up after 30 minutes since Mina had "something to do" knowing dang well she was gonna try and snoop for "Tea".

They dropped Kali off at Izuku cousin house since he knew him and Touya wasn't doing nothing but sitting around being lazy. Izuku got out the car getting Kali bag grabbing her hand giving her a pep talk "Okay If Shiggy doesn't comply to any of the rules since he's a man child just threaten him with the blackmail book tell him that you know what he did on august 21 2016 even though you wasn't even born yet but he wont even think about that" Kali nodded her head smiling with a determined look on her face as he knocked on the door to see Touya open the door confused "Ugh you why?" "Aw you seem so happy to see me" Izuku smiled handing him the bookbag while he grabbed it looking at him confused

"I need you and Shiggy to watch Kali" Dabi looked like he was processing as Shiggy came up behind him "Brat what are you doing here?" "Wow both of you sound so freaking happy to see me I'm honored" "What?." "Ugh just watch Kali for me not like yall doing anything with you guys boring relationship plus its only for tonight and tomorrow all her stuff is in her bag and if she wants you to watch Disney movies all day your gonna watch it or its the book...Anyway bye love you Kali!" He ran down the steps hopping in the car as Denki waved driving off "Ugh I swear one day that brat is gonna be the death of me" "Tell me about it"

Probably like the next 2-3 Chapters are gonna be about the party and the fair their gonna go to anyway bye I probably wont upload for a couple of days since I'm also doing school and I needa catch up since I'm not tryna fail the 9th grade