016

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 016. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠...
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴀᴘʀ 4 .-. ᴀᴘʀ 9 2022
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:

ಠ_ಠ
~~~~~~~~~

Izuku and Mina was sitting in her room debating on a YouTube video to do.

Izuku was laying on the bed strolling through TikTok while Mina was staring at him. He sigh "I can feel yo pink head ass staring at me." Mina grinned "Sooo..." "So what?" "Sooo you gon tell me how you got them hickeys and bite marks over yo thighs and neck. Even yo damn hand!" Izuku rolled his eyes turning around "What do you think? Lemme break it down for you...When the Daddy is horny then the bottom bad bitch gets in trouble two come together and fight in bed and his Dick sticks in the hole and slam really h-" Mina threw a pillow at him.

She laughed "Okay okay I think I get it" Izuku smiled rolling his eyes "What video we should make though?" Mina looked like she was thinking before she smirked "Call 'em up!" "Who?" "Bitch who else yo lil simps!" Izuku laughed "Shut the fuck up." He got his phone making a group chat since it took too much work to text individually.

He just told them to come over to Mina's which Bakugou argued about not wanting to drive a hour just to play one of her damn games, well that was until Izuku suggested he'll cook him something. Which he agreed to. Everyone else was down since they didn't have anything to do anyway.

Meanwhile while they were coming over, Mina and Izuku went to the store to get more snacks and food. Plus Izuku wanted to start cooking as soon as possible, ya know wifey material things.

They got back to Mina's house 30 minutes later with everything while Izuku went through Mina's closet to put something else on, Mina set up the camera in her recording/theater room. Then she went and change too calling her secret girlfriend that only Izuku and Bakugou know over. Izuku came back down.

{this what he's wearing with his black fluffy UGGS slides}

Mina screamed "Bitch! You look good as fuck!" Izuku rolled his eyes "I know hoe" Mina rolled her eyes "See even got attitude and no one did shit to you" She pout fake crying "Gurl- you know what lemme start this food for I beat yo ass instead" He ...

Mina screamed "Bitch! You look good as fuck!" Izuku rolled his eyes "I know hoe" Mina rolled her eyes "See even got attitude and no one did shit to you" She pout fake crying "Gurl- you know what lemme start this food for I beat yo ass instead" He walked to the kitchen as Mina followed taking the food out the bag.

They were like 30 minutes into cooking when the rest showed up. A banging was on her door knowing who it is Mina washed her hands drying them off giving a knowing annoyed look she shared with Izuku before walking to open the door. "Y'all are late." "Technically he didn't give us a time, he just said to come over..." Denki said with a crooked smile. Katsuki just pushed pass him walking in the house "Uh hello to you too walkin in my damn house like you pay the bills or some shi" Mina rolled her eyes opening the door wider stepping out the way so the others could come in.