"Fifty Shades of Not Yet"

AugustPOV: "As I was around the corner of the staircase, I was on the right side, I was watching "Everly" go off, and now that I'm watching Cedes is just gone get on her phone, and pretend like I just didn't tell her nothing!.. That's it! Its Daddy's playtime! I went into my playroom, walking to my dresser looking for a mask, not the mask that you rob wit, its basically a sleeping mask, but anyways I took out the black one, walked right back into the living room, and finally got Cedes, I put the mask over her eyes so she couldn't see me, then I picked her up and pitted her over my shoulder while smacking her ass and taking her to the playroom."

"Ahhh!! -starts laughing- August what are you doing!" She said giggling, I just ignored her, see I was gonna surprise her with the playroom, but I decided to do this now, I walked in the playroom, still having Cedes on my shoulder, I laid her on the bed as she was getting comfortable, she going to take of the mask."

"Don't take off the mask or you get whipped." I warned her, she did as I told her and began asking questions and shit, about where she at. I told her don't worry about that now, follow my orders understand? She followed them correctly, and did what I told her, now it was time."

"I adjust the chains from the ceiling, lowering them just right for me, as for Cedes she was laying on the bed I started putting the chain garments on her both of her wrists, then I attached the chain garments, to the ceiling, then I got down from the bed and just looked at her, and smiled."

"-starts getting nervous and breathes- Uh-uhh baby w-why am I attached to something?? Something not good???" She asked

"Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you." I said as I got back on the bed, I started removing her clothes, I really didn't care about them, so I just ripped them off! Mercedes' gasped lightly as she was liking it, I wasn't about to whip her or slap her and shit ion do that type, I wanna make love to my baby, well according to her it'll be me fuckin... Hard!"

(I'm almost there y'all I promise!!")