"Fifty Shades of August"

AugustPOV: "As I pulled up in the driveway of my home, all these thoughts was in my mind, about Cedes, as I said before I've seen the movie "Fifty Shades" but for Cedes nahh she ain't seen it yet, she wants to though, she's just been so busy with work and everything she needs a break and I damn sure will give her that."

"I walked inside of my home, seeing my baby on the couch watching her favorite movie "Everly" she loves Everly (look it up, its really good!) But anyways she said "Hey Baby" with a smile, as I was walking to her and kissed her on her cheek and then went to my "Playroom" that she doesn't know about, and checked everything to see if its ready, I'm not even tired yet, and I know Cedes not, so I know what to do now, I was ready to try the Ceiling Chain however you call it, but anyways I was ready, I went back into the living room and got Cedes."

"Baby what are you doing this my favorite part!" She said whining

"But I wanna show you something bae." I said

"Well Auggie can't it wait pwease Papi." She said

"Every time she say that, she kills me, and she know what she be doing uggh always getting her way with that! "Ugghhh fiiine!" I said to her, just wait til this fucking movie goes off ima show her ass! Reeaal good!"

(Will August finally show Mercedes what he's been up to?)

(Will Mercedes like it? Or just be shocked?)

(Or will she just walk away?)

So many questions! What will happen next! I'll update tomorrow