My Babysitter Enemy

Shakeria1994

'Ma I don't need a babysitter!' I said crossing my arms.

'Ugh Keria don't be so dramatic you do need a babysitter. That's I called that cute boy's Mom from around the corner and asked if her son could babysit.' She said putting her earring on.

'YOU DID WHAT!?' I said freaking out.

'He said yeaa, he's such a nice boy.' She said walking upstairs then my phone ring.

'Death row next in line speaking.' I answered.

'Hi I'd like to place an order for delivery.' My friend Torrie said on the other end.

'Torrie, is that you?' I asked.

'Yea hey Mario, let me get a large, double olive, double-

'Torrie its me Keria!' I said as I interrupted her.

'Keria? You working at Pizza Hut?' She said.

'Whaa??' I said confused.

'Don't worry about that listen can you come over August won't have to come and babysit?' I asked.

'You mean the guy from middle school who still embarrasses yo ass til this day August?' She asked.

'Yes.' I said.

'Sorry Keria last minute babysitting.' She said.

'Ugh.' I sighed.

'Keria you'll be fine that was in middle school he probably forgot about it.' She told me.

*ding-dong*

'Keria get the door!' My Mom yelled.

'Ugh yea whatever I gotta go that's probably him.' I said.

'Bye.' She said then I ended the call and answered the door

'Wassup ma, you the one I'm babysitting?' He asked.

' -sighs- Yea, come in.' I told as he came in.

'Keria is that the babysitter?!' She yelled.

'Yea Ma!' I said.

'Okay give me a sec.' She said.

'What are you staring at?!' I said.

'You..' He said.

'Well stop, its rude!' I said crossing my arms.

'Sorry I was looking for my other earring, thank you August for babysitting on short notice.' She said.

'Its no problem.' He said.

'Here's money for pizza there's already something to drink in the frig, she's not allergic to anything.' She said.

'Maaa!' I said as she was embarrassing me.

'Girl don't be rude! Anyways i gotta go meet your Father at the restaurant byee have fun you two.' She said as she left, I went upstairs in my room got on my laptop and went to YouTube, searched Tory Lanez The Mission I was going to listen to it, until He interrupted me.

'What?!' I said.

'Soo what's your name?' He asked, is he serious.

'You seriously don't remember me??' I asked.

'Nah not really.' He said.

'The girl that never liked you because I wouldn't be any of your hoes, so then you had the balls to embarrass me in front of the whole school.' I said.

'Oh.. You the bitch that got me expelled for the year!' He said.

'Well you shouldn't have embarrassed me so much! And I'm not a bitch, ya dusty ass mutha fucka!' I said as I was up to his chest.

'Me dusty? Girl please.' He said as we were chest to chest.

'I'm ordering Pizza!' I said.

'Go ahead!' He said as he went downstairs.

I ordered my pizza Pepperoni yass, then waited awhile.

*ding-dong*

'August get that, that's the pizza guy.' I said as I got my money ready.

'That'll be 12.43.' The pizza guy said.

August

'That'll be 12.43.' The pizza guy said.

'... Wrong house.' I said as I shut the door and sat down.

'Okay I got the money- where's the pizza?!' She asked.

'I give it to someone else.' I said.

'YOU- YOU ARE SO UN- FUCKIN BELIEVABLE!!' She yelled at me.

'You got me expelled! I gave your pizza away! There now were even!' I said getting back at her. It was an awkward silence then I kissed her, she pulled away then kissed me again. Then we stopped because her mom came back.

'I'm baack, so what'd I miss?' She said.

'N-Nothing!' She said.

'Okay then, thanks again Aug for babysitting, I'm gonna go shower Keria say goodbye to your babysitter.' She said walking upstairs.

'So I'll see ya later.' She said.

'Yea, I'll see you around.' I said then I pulled her in for another kiss, smiled at her then I walked out closing the door.

Keria

Did we just kiss?? I think we did. He has some soft lips.

'Hey Ma can August babysit on the weekend when you go on your business trip??'

Now its finished, I hope you guys like it. Vote, Comment, and Follow me.