MAKE ME!

For: @Newnewnewswag159, hope you like it.

*******************************************************************

Yn: " -sighs- I fucking hate my job, my job sucks! PERIOD!, I am a maid, i work for the and only yes August Alsina, and i know what y'all thinkin "Yo job do not suck, it's the best thing" WRONG I HATE DOING SHIT FOR HIM, GOD GAVE HIM LEGS AND FEET! The worst part is if i don't do what he's told, i get my punishment, which i don't know, and i don't care, because it's not gonna happe- *hears August ringing his bell and calling my name* WHAT AUG!

"DON'T BE WHATIN ME, BRING YA ASS HERE!.. AND DON'T BE SIGHIN NEITHER!!"

" -_- I hate this damn job, i'm fuckin tired of his ass." i said walking upstairs

As i was walking up the stairs tired as hell, i entered his master room. "What August?"

"I need a favor go-..."

"I was just in my thoughts, cause i was just tired of him working me hard, i wasn't hearing a word he was saying, it's time for me to stand up for myself and say-"

"Yn... Yn.... Yn!" He calling me.

"Huh!?" i said

"I said go pick up my car from Chris's House." he said

"O.o, What is it doing there in the first?" I asked

"Cause he needed it to shoot his "Ayo" video, now go get it back." he said

".... No." i said

"O.o Excuse me, what did you just say?!." he said getting out of his bed

I was panicing now "You heard me, No." I said confident, that's when i knew it was time for my punishment, i'm just wondering what is he gonna do to me, is he gonna fire me, or hit me, i was just waiting for the punishment, the next thing i knew, he threw me on his bed, and flipped me over."

"WAIT AUGUST, WA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said yelling at him, he wasn't even paying me any attention, he took off his boxers, then slid off my panties, i wasn't ready to let another man inside of me! i don't even like August, i mean he's cute or whatever, but like i said i'm not ready for another man yet, omg i forgot about my friends, i was suppose to be meeting them at the Mall."

(The Mall)

Tonya: "Aye can yall call Yn, cause she suppose to be meeting us here."

Kimmy: "Girl you know her phone is off, and she works for August, she's prob. workin late."

Shay: "I wonder what they be doing, cause you know she is his maid and all."

Kimmy: "Yeaa, i wonder what they doing now."

Tonya: "She prob. washing his clothes, or serving him something to eat."

(We all just bust out laughing, Mean while back to August's House)

"AH- AH - AH- AH- AH- AHHH FUUUCK!!"

"You want me to me to stop?" He says in my ear.

"Noo, no please don't stoop, it feels so good." I said begging him, he's me feel, he just kept on going, stroking me in and out, pounding me! "OMG I THINK I'M CUMMING, AHHHHH AUGUST I'M CUMMING!!" I said loudly, then i came, well we came together, again, and again, and again. He really put it in work."

"And that right there was your punishment, try and say "no" again, you'll know what's coming for you." He said cuddling with me.

WELP THAT'S ALL FOLKS, LOL HOPE YALL LIKE THE STORY!

COMMENT, VOTE