Imagine7: I Just Love Him

This was a request from @EmaneeAugust Hope you enjoy :)

Emanee POV: " *sighs* Its been 2 years and my life has been amazing. I have amazing handsome husband name August Alsina he is the best he treats me with respect, love, kind, & care. He also put in some good work of making some wonderful kids we have 2 girls name Alex & Sierra and 1 boy name August Jr." My life is just perfect but the thing is i haven't had sex since i had August Jr. and boy when i tell you i was craving for August not that kind like "FREAK" crave its when Me & August first had sex like "LOVE". August has done so much for me, its time for me to do something for him. The kids were over August's Mom House to spend the night so i would time for Me & August."

(You settled everything until August came home, while you & August favorite song was playing "Kissin' Om My Tattoos" that was the first song yall had sex to. So while that was playing, you went to go change into your sexy black lingerie with black pumps after that you started putting rose petals down on the floor then you heard the door opened)

Emanee POV: "O.O. Omg nooo." i looked to see who it was and it was my husband August then went back to the room. "Oh nonononono i'm not ready yet" i said to myself, then i went into the living room to stop him before he goes any closer.

August POV: "I walked inside of my home and find rose petals on the ground then i hear my favorite song playing in the background i wonder what's this all for i laughed to myself that my beautiful wife set this up i wonder where she at? i was about to find her when i was stop by her running to me"

Emanee: Oh man!

August: What's wrong baby

Emanee: Baby you came too early everything was about to be perfect for you when you came home but you came to early. she said sad

August: i laughed. Baby what does it matter i'm home aint i, and i love it.. What made you do this

Emanee: Well you've did everything for me so i decided to do this for you i love August Anthony Alsina she said while smiling

August: I picked her up and said. I love you more Emanee, your middle name, Alsina

(HOURS LATER.. 3 HOURS LATER TO BE CORRECT)

Emanee: *breathing hard* wow its been long time huh

August: *breathing hard* i say the word, and i still put it in work *laughs* I love you Emanee

Emanee: I love you more August

Hope you like it sorry i didnt do a sex scene my hands were tired @EmaneeAugust