Imagine15: "Asking Her Out."

AugustPOV: " We come from forts and expeditions, slangin, papers with ambition."

"Cause back in my younger days, that's just how we make a living."

"That's how I was tout to grind learnt to hustle from my moms."

"That's that G shit and the G simply stands for grind."

"I was in my house, cooking breakfast, playing my song "Grindin" and singin along to it, a lot of things was going on with me, a lot, got tour, me grinding for my fam, and crew,and I just got out of a coma, I was dehydrated, everyone supported me, Tyrese, Sevyn, my soon to be wife Nicki. LOL nahh I'm just fucking wit y'all, but that's my friend, but in the mean time I'm tryna ask out my neighbor "Minnie" OMG her body is just right!, I mean she ain't got that fake fake like Nikki do on "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" she works out, I can tell she do too, maybe I can try and invite her to breakfast and maybe asking her out. but anyways I heard the mailman coming, and it was time to these sausages out, boy when I cook, I cook a feast, my crew said they couldn't make it, so its just me.....for now."

"I went outside, cause I was done cooking, then I saw "Minnie" coming out of her house just in time."

"Wassup Minnie." I said

"Hiii August." she said smiling at me.

"Um aren't you cold?" she asked

"I was wearing no shirt, just sweats, with socks and sides, and when I mean just sweats, I mean just sweats."

"Nahh, um I tryna see if you wanted to come over and have breakfast with me?" I said

"Um I don't know." she said

"How you don't know?" I asked

"Well for starters, I don't know you." she said

"But you can get to know me." I said getting close to her.

"I don't even who you are." she said making excuses.

"Then I just kissed her slow and steady, cause she don't know me, and tryna get to know her."

"Like I said come and have breakfast with me, or do your little jog." I said gigging at her and walking up to my house.

"Wait." she said

"I turned around."

"Alright, I'll have breakfast with you, but don't try anything." she said walking up to me

"Awww, I can't promise you that." I said laughing.

"Then we both walked in, and well y'all know what happened next