Imagine4: Kissin' On My Tattoos Pt.4

(RECAP)

"I was parked outside of Yn's House while the rain was hitting my windows i was thinking "Would she ever forgive me?" *sighs* i don't know welp we'll find out i said as i was getting out of my car. I walked on her doorstep an ranged her doorbell........."

(BACK TO THE STORY)

Yn's POV: "I was in my bathroom taking a shower to let all my thoughts clear out, i was upset a week ago about what happened i never wanna talk to August again, i was doing him a favor about that Driveway thot Mya *sighs* but anyways i got out of the shower i didn't wanna dry my hair so i left it down and i wrapped a towel around my body."

"I was just about to put on my lazy clothes cause i wasn't going nowhere really. then my doorbell rings several times i'm like damn can i at least put on my clothes. So i went downstairs and answered it and when i answered it was August before he could say anything i hurried up an shut the door!"

August: Oh come on Yn don't be like that!

You: GO AWAY AUGUST!

August: What did i even do to you that made you upset?!

"I know damn well he did not just ask me that, then i opened the door and began pushing him in the rain i was getting soaked while saying what he did i was so mad i started crying"

You: "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" i said as i was pushing him off my porch. "YOU PUSHED ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE" i said as i was pushing him into to rain. "AND NOW YOU COME UP ON MY PORCH AND ASK ME FOR MY HAND IN FORGIVENESS" i said as i was pushing him more. "I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU PUSHED ME AWAY I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN" i said as i was crying in the rain while pushing him to his car.

"Then i walked back inside my house closed the door and locked it. i was sliding down on the door crying my eyes out then i got up took a quick shower again put on my clothes after that i checked outside to see if he left (which he did) i got in bed i stared at my window as the rain was pouring on it and fell asleep"