Now its "Fifty Shades"

August'sPOV (still): "Mercedes was so nervous, I could hear the damn chains shaking. Before I began this, I turned on the radio first, to play her favorite song, by The Weekend Earned It, I climbed back on bed, now this is where the fun begins!"

"I began kissing her soft lips, then added my tongue, then I started licking her all around her body just everywhere, then I lifted her up and began licking inside of her, she was screaming and arching her back, like it was nothing, I've never heard Cedes like that, I could tell she wanted me to lick her more and more she just kept begging me, she was moaning my name so good, after I was done licking her out, I went inside her, she hasn't had me in since cause of work, I began stroking her nice and slow, she was making small moans, i was in front of her stroking deeply, then I started picking up the pace going faster, every stroke I made inside of her, she would scream, she didn't scream that loud she was just taking it in, I could already fill her cum running down slowly, damn she came a little quick, but that's just her beginning!"

"-breathes- Ah- Ah- Ah August baby I think I've had enough." She said panting for air.

"Not uh baby, we not done yet, I want more." I said shaking my head a little, then I switched my position  as I was in the back, then I slid my D*** back inside of her, then I kept going in my own pace, and just started thrusting; thrusting so good and deep inside her, hearing her trying to scream and moan out some words, I was fully attached to Cedes, to the point where I was kissing her, my hand was playing with her kitty, and I was still thrusting inside her, while she was moaning and screaming in between the kiss, from hours of hardcore sex, to a good ass squirting of cum, and she came fully. After we was done, I removed Cedes from the chains and she fell onto me, poor baby she was so damn tired she could take it, poor baby was still breathing heavily -laughs-."

"After we got done I took Cedes into the room and washed her down, put her on one of my shirts then I carried her to our bedroom, I layed her down, and put some cover over her, then I went into the bathroom took a little shower, then put on some sweats then got into bed cuddled with my love and fell asleep, now she'll know she'll have Fifty Shades of me."