Playin' it Cool

August

'Okay sir can you explain to us what explain happened exactly?' The Officers asked.

PAUSE. I know what y'all wondering why the cops showed up at my house late at night. No I did not kill somebody or anything like that so y'all won't be seeing me on The Investigation Discovery Channel, First 48, Snapped, or anything like that, they were just wondering what was all the noise about that's all, Yn was just standing on the side worried, I told her I got this. PLAY

'I told you before.. I saw a cat at my door and decided to take it in for awhile.' I told them as I smirked to the side.

'A cat?..' The first Officer said.

'Yes.' I said making my point.

'And what exactly did you do to the cat sir?' He asked.

'Oh nothing particular of course.. Just played with it.' I said

'Played?' The second Officer said confused.

'Mmhm. It had such nice fur, it smelled nice too.' I told them.

'It smelled.. nice.. and what else?' The first Officer asked.

'Well we were getting along just fine, until it started getting a little rough..' I said.

The Officers looked at each other both with confusion.

'Rough. How??' The second one asked.

'I was trying to get her paws unattached from my back, but I guess I was just being a little to rough..' I told them

AN HOUR AGO

'AHHH.. AUGUST BABY PLEASE SLOW DOWN A LITTLE YOUR GOING TO ROUGH..' She said scratching my back up.

'Uhh, and what was your Lady doing at the time?'  The First one asked.

'She was just watching me play, having fun ya' know.. Then a dog came and it chased the cat away, so another dog came it was a female, then they got close together and the male dog decided to rammed himself inside the female..' I told them playing the story cool.

'Woow. Then what happened?' They both asked at the same.

'The male just went inside.. but its amazing how the male made the female do a split and just spread  her apart, she didn't even know that she could do that.' I told them.

'Woow.. That's something you don't see everyday.'  The First one said.

'That pooe widdle female dog..' The Second one said sounding gay, me and the first cop just looked at him confused.

'I-I- I mean um anything else sir.' He said clearing his throat being manly.

'She also was begging him not the pull out..' I said

'AHHH. NOOO PLEASE DON'T PULL IT OUT, I'M BEGGING YOU BABY PLEASE..' She begged.

'Then what happened?' They asked.

'He decided to give her good ass strokes.' I said.

'OH MY GOD! I'M CUMING BABY!' She said.

'... Did she cum yet?' The First one asked.

'They don't know yet because someone invaded their privacy..' I told them.

'Daamn.. Aw that's too bad. Welp sorry to trouble you sir and mam, you two have a goodnight.' The Officers said walking out.

'Alright baby c'mon Daddy's ready.' I told her,

'Uhh, I don't think I can..' She said nervously.

'Why not baby?' I asked.

She showed me her kitty and I guess you could say it meowed at me.. basically you could see her milk coming down, she squirted as well, I smirked and laughed.

'You know Daddy can make you come again.. and again.. and again..' I told seducing her while biting my lip.

'Pray for me please..' She said.