Imagine6: Kissin' On My Tattoos Pt.6

August POV: "I drove over to Yn's House scared as hell i didn't know what to do especially from last time i came *sighs* welp it goes, i walked on her porch ranged her doorbell. I heard footsteps coming then the door open i jumped."

You: O.o "Uh August what are you doing?"

August: "Uhh y'know just chillen"

You: "Then why are you shaking?"

August: "Uhh y'know these new bugs these days they get you shaking." I said lying

You: "Okay so what's the REAL reason you came?"

August: "May i come in"

You: "Yea" *you let him in then you shut the door*

August: "I came because i missed you alot ever sine that day with My-"

"You let out a big sigh"

August: "Okayokay... Ever since that day with "Her" Was horrible my life was off track i went to the studio i wrote this song and every time i sing it i thinking of you..." came close to her and held her hands and said "I love you... Like love love. Yn i love so much that words can't explain it, I'll try to come up with 20 reasons why, any guy would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend or a wife someday and i just hope that, that guy is me."

Your POV: "I can't believe he said that was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me and on top of that he's love he is so sweet not to mention i love hearing his voice.", "He put his CD in my stero then it began to play"

................

"After the song plqyed it brought tears to my then i ran up to him and hugged him that song was amazing. The next hour came time went by so fast i was in my bed with him sleeping peaceful i was on his tattooed chest then i woke up i look up at him and smiled then just started kissin' on his tattoos lightly and then he smiled lightly *sighs* I love him."

The End of Kissin' On My Tattoos

Hope yall enjoy