"Castle Of Flesh" (The Beginning)

Keely's blood was a castle built of flesh and darkness.

Its inward realms renaming the brutal landscape of an altered wickedness. A cauldron of obsessive brooding. Crawling through cells that reared their dark faces in the form of anothers existence.

Their soldered mask, cementing the vile construct of centuries past. Resembling her likeness in a milky whiteness. Pasted of a dark force injected by a fallen rain.

Their misery accomplishing the buried seed that grows silently in blackness.

Through blood and bone adapting to the spliced knitting of her insatiable beauty. Spider webs cast the stream of hair that motioned through an archaic wind. Their Lips of anointing upon a dark inviting kiss. Injecting their poison deeply within.

A foriegn presence that rears its head to posess of body and soul. Uniting the unseen darkness to weave togetherness of blood and flesh.

Within her heart inside left cold and withered.

On deadened fingers pivoting their narrow halls built of a trembling disdain.

A nameless wraith distorted by mortal bounds.
Preparing her inward misery.

Stripped linens encircled
stitched flesh to assume a dress for the guest of honor.

To a foraging at the black banquet table. Dining on worms and poison set to the cry of peasants and kings.

As she now became their silent queen.

Their overture of a blackened beauty. Played solemnly by the devil's violin.

In misery branded of brittle chains.

Aching to the violent song of death, he played.
Sang softly by lips that kissed the singing blackness. Where the shadows in suffering now knighted her as the queen of all things buried in sadness.

Her spirit now in slumber awaiting..

The queen of an eternal darkness.