Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers! Wow there are so so so many of you now! Thank you all so much for reading this, it truly means a lot to me. 

Just  a couple of things:

1, Max Harris' Point Of View is in the progress of being written and I am uploading chapter by chapter. It is called 'Not-So Bad Boys Love Good Girls'. Personally, I am loving writing it at the moment and you will get to see all of Max's deep dark thoughts. 

The link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23887278-not-so-bad-boys-love-good-girls 

2, I have just started 'The Peyton-Harris Equilibrium', which is extra scenes from this story. So in other words, more Rylie and Max! I was thinking today about so many new scenes I wanted for them so I decided to make a new story. This won't be updated too frequently as I, unfortunately, have a life, so I will primarily focus on Max's POV.  

The link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/35644883-the-peyton-harris-equilibrium 

I swear I had something else to say but right now I've gone blank, but thank you again to everyone who has read my story. It warms my heart that so many people have so yeah, thank you. 

I hope you enjoy reading all of this, especially considering school is out for the holidays in three more days so I should have plenty more time to write, and hopefully update To Break which is feeling a bit lonely. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my spin off's of this story. Happy reading!

- saladasandvegemite x