Chapter 2

"TECHNOOOOOO" came Philza's shout, followed by some nameless object hitting a vase and it all crashing into the stone floor. 

"Yes, what is it, Dadza?" Techno entered the kitchen, looking at a mess of Philza, pan, and broken vase in the middle of the room. 

Extricating himself from the objects, Phil stretched a hand toward Techno. The hand contained a letter. 

"It's from the Dream Empire." DreamSMP Empire. A gigantic castle in the middle of city and mountains, founded by Dream and his husband, George. Now it was ruled by Badboyhalo and Sapnap, with their one child, Skeppy. Diamond Boy. 

"Yeah, so what." Tech's slightly annoyed monotone voice could put anyone off, but not the King. 

"Read it, and you'll figure out."

---

"Really, Dadza? I'm now engaged to Prince Skeppy?"

"Yes, you are! It's going to be fun! Smile!"

Techno bared his fangs. "Happy?"

"Don't open your mouth, but otherwise yeah."

"Your sarcasm detector is officially broken."

"Who cares? I'll just ask someone to fix it. But, one more thing, Skeppy's coming to the castle! Until the ceremony! Which is in a month!"

"And then he's leaving?"

"Maybe, or maybe not! By then he'll be part of the family!"

Techno's smile dropped. "When's he coming?"

"In two hours!"

"AAH! What am I wearing?!" he was wearing his fighting uniform, all torn up, covered in mud, and last washed a couple weeks ago. "Gotta run!"

Phil waited for the inevitable crash that was coming in... One, two...

CRASH "OW!"

That was Techno tripping over the coffee table, upsetting the cups on it, and then hitting the living room door. 

And here comes the shout - 

"TECHNO ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I'm fine shut up Wilbur."

Wilbur will - right now - forget to open the door - 

"AIII!"

The kitchen door once again flew open, as Wil noticed "DADZA WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT VASE?!"

And here comes Tommy, answering to Wil's shout.

"WHICH VASE?!"

Aaaand the series of Tommy hitting stuff on the way to the living room - oh, Tech's still there...

"GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT"

"THAT'S MY FOOOOOOT"

"EW WAS THAT JUST MUD OR NOT?!"

Here Tommy is going to place his hand - 

"OUUUUUW"

"You hit my sword didn't you?"

"DADZA HELP THEM TOMMY'S HURT!!!"

"Come on Wil, you can do this! You can learn to help them!"

"I can?! You really think I can?!" Wilbur seemed to have a self-deprecating problem. 

"YES, I DO!!! NOW GO!!!"

Oh, wait... Here comes the kitchen door again - We should really have it removed..

"AHHH THIS DOOR AGAIN!"

The gigantic bell rang. One, two, three, four, five...

Royalty?! Oh god. Skeppy was early.

"Okay boys! BOYS!"

"WHAAAT?" 

"Prince Skeppy is here!"

Two pairs of eyes blinked at him. "Why?"

"'Cuz now he's engaged to Techno!"

"Ooh, nice."

"We have to meet him! Let's go!"

Pulling Tommy and Techno from the rubble, Wilbur dusted them off. Then grabbed their hands and pulled them towards the hallway which led to the stairs which led to another hallway, left, left, right, don't fall into that pothole, and grand hall, and finally the door.

Stairs. Oh dear - 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" came a triple shout as three boys fell down the stairs. 

They were fine...

Now it was Phil's turn to drag them towards the door. Tommy only almost fell into the pothole. 

"Smile, boys!"

And with those words Phil opened the doors. 

-----

Skeppy smiled as best as he could. He was heartbroken. He did not like men! He blinked back tears. And then he heard a couple muffled screams, and after a while, some really quiet murmuring. With that the doors opened. What was on the other side was the complete opposite of what Skeppy would every imagine. 

From left to right he had:

1. Wilbur - ruffled clothes, beret askew, one boot covered in some green paste, soaked right sleeve. Smiling shyly.

2. Philza - a pan hanging off his shirt, pieces of glass stuck all over his suit, cape halfway falling off, soaking wet, a flower in his hair. Grinning.

3. Techno - Ripped, muddy suit. Broken cup and grass tangled in his long pink hair. Sword hanging from his belt, and oil over one half of his face and on his hands. Stretched smile, so forced a three-year-old would notice.

4. Tommy - a bandage wrapped around his face, covering his nose. A cut on his hand. Mud on his pants. Beaming.

"H-hello? My name's Skeppy, nice to meet you..."