Episode 3: Sons of Herobrine

Waking up in Minecraftia with a migraine and a sore body Drake finally gained the courage to open his eyes and get up. "Ow.. Shit that hurt.. I never went across the universe with that kind of magic before" he told himself while stretching out and rubbing his eyes to gain clearance of his sight. "Where's Armen and Grayson?" he looks around trying to find them. "damnit.. well there's no time to lose if they make that sword there's no hope for humanity anymore." he replied to himself running forward to the magic library. After some hours of travel he finally managed to reach an empire field with ships with hot air balloons to make them fly. "Well I won't be able to steal one with a long battle they'll try shooting me down" he said as he sneaked into the same small little cave that we drilled into the weaponry storage from. Once he snuck into the storage he looks around for anything flammable eventually finding explosives. "That'll do" he thought to himself while grabbing flint and steel lighting the explosives then runs towards the air ships "That'll keep them distracted for awhile" he said to himself while running as fast as he can. Mercenaries all running towards ammunition storage had no thoughts of who or what exploded them only how they will get more ammunition. Due to that drake runs to an airship and cuts the rope while hanging onto the latter. Drake eventually made his way up to a ladder and started heating some food up in a furnace. "I wonder what type of wood this is, why isn't it flammable?" he said to himself. "Soon enough I'll reach the magical library," he continued. Eventually he was hovering over an icy snowpocalypse "jeez, the lava really destroyed this land, ruined everything.." he told himself. "Let's go then" he continued as he jumped off the ship landing in water, he made his way to the entrance passing some puzzles. "Ender fluid?!" he backs away "i-it's everywhere..im not getting teleported miles away. I've come too far" he thought to himself. He opens his hand aiming towards the hallway past the Ender fluid then teleports past it. "ow! still sore." he said, holding back his pain. He then continued forward, opening the doors entering the magic library. "The magic here is getting dull.. makes me sad seeing this place under such horrible conditions.." he walks to the big door they crossed once to battle possessed Armen, "back here.." he picks up his backpack he left there ages ago. "looks like the magic here was just enough to be able to keep my backpack safe from all this molten lava. I thought this burned ages ago" he said to himself getting a bad feeling. "something isn't right here.. this isn't normal.. my backpack should've burned.. there isn't a physical way this could have survived." he said moving forward into the room peaking towards the battle area. He saw people in dark red robes chanting as an entity was floating above them. "no.. no no no! this can't be! stop all of you!" he yells at them as they all turn towards him. he knew he messed up because only then Herobrine laughs and the entity looks at him "miss me?" Herobrine said as the ritual folks all made a horrifying unforgettable high-pitched screech. Drake covered his ears as he looked, seeing them run after him. Drake had no other choice but to run fast but had an idea, he ran far enough to reach the Enderfluid and grabbed a bucket he saved just in case filling it with the fluid and hid in a corner. As they were approaching slowly he turned the corner splashing them with the fluid covering their entire body. Herobrine looked at himself then looked at Drake. "you little shi-" Herobrine said but was interrupted as they all teleported. "Damnit!" Herobrine said with a demonic voice. "Sire, we have the blueprints," said one of the ritual minions with a snake-like hiss. "I didn't expect that to actually work" Drake said as he walked all the way back looking around everywhere, even checking his backpack to see if there were blueprints. "they have the blueprints with them.." he said as his purple eye started glowing white growling then screaming with a demonic voice summoning a purple flame fire ball throwing at the wall as it exploded. he was breathing heavily then calms down as his breathing eases. he grabs his backpack a bit aggressively then touches the Enderfluid then gets teleported to the red-keep "hm this is where I wanted to be awesome" he said as he went to the Magi-Guild building. "There's some stuff here that I could probably use to help me with battle" he said as he grabbed a magic guide for mages. He raided the building. "Alright I have a guide, spell book, golden apple that appears to be glowing, enchanting book, diamond sword and some cookies seems to be good for now" he said as he started back his stuff. He looked in his backpack for a universal teleportation ritual. "Come on come on I know I saw it in he- ah here it is" he said as he pulled it out placing it on the floor "time to go home" he said. When he opened his eyes he noticed he was in his room but it was cleaned out. "Mya! did you clean my room?" he said as he went to the living room looking for her "Mya?" he said seeing a note on the TV as he picked it up and read it. "I have captured Mya you little prick you will pay for doing what you did in Minecraftia good luck trying to find your friends -Herobrine'' he finished reading. Grayson finally woke up in a weird area underground looking around "Drake?" Grayson said as a sculk censor heard his voice echoing around as Grayson couldn't see anything. A horrible smelly black goo started appearing from the floor as the Warden starting climbing up "D-Draaaake..?" Grayson said in a feared voice. Armen was running fast not knowing where he was he looked back seeing if they were still chasing him. Suddenly tons of vindicators, illagers, vexes, ravagers, illusionists, evolkers and illager captains chasing and shooting at him. "Drake! Grayson!" he said before he stopped as the illusioner then made him think he was surrounded. "Draaaake" Armen yells out. Mya muffles while having a bag over her head while crying in a big room. "Drake!" he cried out but nothing was her but muffling and heavy sobbing. Drake looked up after he finished reading the note with his purple eye fading white. "Herobrine" he said with a forceful demonic voice.

To be continued...