Episode 4: The Warden

"D-Draaaake..?" Grayson said in a feared voice. The warden was walking around like a 7 foot zombie with an opening in it's chest revealing a bright teal heat that glows dark but glows again then repeats. Grayson then steps back while looking at the warden before a sculk sensor went off and the warden looked back at Grayson and yelled while leaning forward then started chasing him. Grayson then started running as fast as he could. Grayson saw a rock grabbing it trying to aim it but was too freaked out as he threw it passing the warden then froze from fear. The warden stopped as the rock hit the floor as he ran towards the rock. "oh it's blind as it relies on its hearing to find and kill it's foe.." he thought to himself. "better sneak around.." he continued as he tiptoed around seeing some loot opening the chest hearing the warden scream with rage as he opened the chest. he then threw a snowball he got from the chest and snuck out of the cave seeing he was on a small island with one tree and no sight of any other island. "you have got to be kidding me!" he yelled as the warden screamed again running at Grayson. "oh shit.." he said, mining the tree grabbing the wood to make a crafting bench then crafts a boat sailing away. "That was too close" he sighed in relief. After what felt like hours of travel he finally saw shore and sailed there instantly. "finally land!" he laughs softly falling to the floor hearing whispers then looks around seeing something behind a bush in a mountain. "hm what is that?" he said, walking over to it looking down. "That's um.. really far down" he swallowed the words out of fear. Grayson eventually had the courage to jump down and land in water. " Ew this water is sticky and disgusting" he covered his mouth almost vomiting but got out and pulled his sword out looking around the corner seeing cloaked ritualists. "what in the hell?" Grayson said to himself while walking forward to investigate what was going on. Only then Grayson gasped seeing the blueprints to the fiery sword then looked in his backpack pulling out what looks like a charcoal painted sword. "I.. remember everything.." said Grayson as he put his other sword away. "If they make that sword hell will rise on earth, I have to get those blueprints." he said finding his way out of the cave sheltering in a nearby shack to keep himself hidden from Herobrine. After hours of gathering food and getting another backpack for materials to carry, he finally decided to set coordinates. "That should do it now we all could spoil his plans when we are back together again" Grayson said with confidence. he grabbed an elytra that he found while searching the grabbed fireworks then jumped off a cliff aiming a firework towards the direction to his old house that has been discovered by lighting it then flew off. When he finally was able to reach his house he was looking for stuff that would help him in his journey. Eventually he was able to gather all the stuff he needed then set off towards a big nether portal where he left his backpack with the last dragon egg. "If I'm right about this, that dimensional portal should be north from where I am right now," he told himself. He then started walking north to find the portal and get his stuff back. Days pass by, Grayson eventually found the portal but left right away due to mercenaries still hunting him down. "The red keep, if I am right, should be in some repairs now. I think I should go there and try helping them. Maybe I could find something to my use there," Grayson thought to himself as he was entering an abandoned century field. Grayson found all sorts of stuff to use while on the road but couldn't use it due to lack of mana. "this stuff would all be so useful if I were a mage" he said as he was rolling his eyes. "Maybe I could save it for Drake. It has more use for him than myself" he continued as he yawned softly, getting exhausted from the long travels. "It's nice to start travelling again and see familiar places but I think it's about time that I go to bed. This day has been very exhausting and my feet are starting to hurt" he said to himself, setting up a sleeping bag then leaving a lantern beside him to keep himself warm. The next day Grayson set off to go find the red keep. Stumbling upon the mountains and wood bridges he finally made his way through the mountains making his way towards the entrance off the red keep. "Finally this trip has been longer than it's needed to be.. But I have a bad feeling about this" Grayson said softly slowly turning his words into mumbling. he walks around town looking to find the magi-guild. "This wasn't here before?" Grayson said as he seen some type of ritual. "Someone has been here I think I need to get out of here before something bad happens" Grayson said before looting the rest of the red keep going back to the ritual circle in the magi-guild. "Ok I think Drake has been here luckily I found some of his teleportation powder so i will be able to teleport although I only have two bags.." he said placing the powder. "take me to drake" he said as an assassin jumps down from a tree leaping at Grayson. "Ahhhh!" Grayson screamed from the sudden surprise then teleports them both to the real world. Drake was drinking water to try calming his nerves sighing softly. "I need to find Grayson and Armen in order to find Mya.." he told himself while yawning. "I think I should get some rest first" he said as he started walking to his room hearing Grayson yelling for help. Drake quickly ran to him throwing the bounty hunter out the window as jumped over the fence running into the woods. "Destroy their village and capture all of the villagers there and throw them in the dungeon" someone said mysteriously while sitting in his thrown in a average sized castle. "Yes Sire Armen" said one of the illager captains that's now a servant. Armen smiled as his servant called out the military and sent them to the village. "Who can stop me now?" he said with an evil laugh and yellow colored eyes. "Run all of you because without all your defenses you don't stand a chance!" he laughs even more while going to his room slamming the corridor. "Status on the mines?" Armen said while looking at his minion. "almost done sire Armen" they said with a stutter. "good when we finally find the sacred witching blood nobody can stop me NOBODY!" he yelled out laughing his final laugh.