Episode 15: Conquest

Armon woke up in his room getting up before going to the kitchen. "Drake? you made breakfast? Normally I am the one who makes breakfast." Armon said a bit confused. "Armon you have been in a coma for months I have gone a custome to making breakfast for everyone." Drake said before giving Armon ice water. "This is our best victory yet I hope this is finally over though.." Armon said before Grayson walked in with his fiery sword. "It's not over.. Not now at least but thankfully we got all of our stuff back including our marqs" Grayson sighed with relief before sitting down eating breakfast with them. "How are you holding up Drake? Have you finally got your powers back?" Armon said before taking a sip of the water the putting the glass to his forehead. "No. I have been trying to focus all night but nothing happened. Its probably for the best anyway. Herobrine will not have his elemental powers anymore either" Drake said as he say down. "Yea your probably right. But I believe you will get them back, I just know it." Armon said before drinking the rest of the water. "It appears me and my friends has been in a wild journey.. First I wake up in a hospital and now I wake to Armon and Grayson in the next rooms that other world was weird.. Minecraftia? Yea lets hope we never see that place again" Drake thought to himself before smiling. Someone then kicked down the door and Threshold Goliath revealed himself. "Armon you shall die in the name of the Threshold gods!" He said as he jumped at Armon. Drake grabbed armons sword and grayson grabbed his sword stepping in front of Armon to defend him.