Episode 13: The Awakening

Jenna jumps out from the second story before barrel rolling. "It's all up to me now.." She said while running back to the old town before she reached the hospital. After awhile she reached the town she was at and gathered everyone around town who helped her. "I need my gear.. My two friends were captured and being held captive and i cant do anything without my armor and weapons" She said while looking at everyone. "I will need someone to fetch my armor and weapons and I will need someone to look after Armon while he is in his coma." She said while jumping down from a stool giving one of the villagers the coordinates to the house and giving the another the coordinates to the hospital to watch over Armon. Once the villagers set off she gathered the rest of the town preparing them for a big battle knowing Herobrine will bring his army. Jenna split some of the villagers into goups of three. "You guys will use Swords" She said while she tried making swords from the trees then gives it to them and walks to the next group. "You guys will be the archors" She said making some bows from sticks and string then makes arrows from sharpened stone and sticks walking to the next group. "And finally you guys will be using shields luckily I brought shields on the way here and I didnt have to make any" She said while reaching into the wagon giving them the shields. "Now we have alot of practicing we need to do.." She said while sighing. After hours of searching the villager finally reached the house seeing that it was a warzone, Zombies and skeletons being raised and the cult and sons of Herobrine standing by the throne on top of their base. "This place is hell on earth.." The villager said as they snuck into the house and grabbed her armor and weapons running towards a car driving back towards their town. The other villager finally reached the hospital speaking to the lady up front. "Hi im here to see Armon" The villager said while the lady give the keys to them. Before they went to see armon they went down to the cafeteria and ordered a tuna sandwich with an apple walking up to Armons room sitting next to him. Hours have passed by the the villagers back at town were finally ready for a war. The villager finally returned in a the car with bruises and scratches all aross their body. "This man.. He turned your entire base into hell.. He will not stop until this world bows down to him..!" He said before an arrow pierced his skull and the floor making it stuck there. Jenna then looked up at Herobrine and seen him smiling holding a bow. "Your time is up Jenna once you are finally captured there will be no one to stop me!" He said while laughing phsychotically. "We will not stand before you Herobrine! You will never become a god!" Jenna said angrilly. The battle went on for almost what feels like hours, hours passing by without anyone feeling anything from how much pain has already went through all their body. Herobrine didnt feel anything, nobody wielded the fiery sword so nothing hurt him. "Villagers! Let me teach you a life lesson. He who lives and runs away. Lives to run another day. Dont try to be heros" Herobrine said convincing all the villagers to run away before shooting a fireball at all of them. "I love when they think they still have a little hope left to live." Herobrine said while laughing evilly. Jenna watched as Herobrine burnt them mercilessly as they all screamed with horror from all the pain as they all melted down to a crisp and all their bones turned into charred coal. All Jenna could do is cry and scream with terror from the sight she was seeing. She never felt like anything was more fake than this. "Why do you do this.. Why do you choose to kill all these innocent people" Jenna said while looking at him. "The thrill of hearing people scream and beg for mercy while i see they're slowly bleeding out or burning to a crisp gives me excitement and it makes me happy to see that all these souls are mine." Herobrine said as he lifted Jenna with telekinesis slowly bringing her up close to his face. "And I will smile as I watch you choke slowly as your eyes pop out of your skull crying blood and beg for mercy." Herobrine laughed before smiling using his telekinesis to throw her in a cage and lock it. "With you three gone who can stop me now?" Herobrine smiled with an evil grin. The villager at the hospital was half way done with his sandwich. "Tuna sandwich? Me and my brother Drake I dont know if you know him but we always loved eating tuna sandwiches as we were kids" someone said while the villager looked over seeing that no one was in the room. "In the bed" They spoke again and touched the villagers hand. The villager looked at the bed seeing that Armon was awake and got up quickly. "Armon?!" The villager said as they looked at him. Armon smiled while point at his bag. "Healing potion please.." Armon said while the villager got up getting the potion helping Armon drink it. "Thank you" Armon said as her got up taking everything off leaving stings all over his arms. "Wheres everyone?" Armon said. "Well Jenna is getting ready for a huge battle with Herobrine and Drake and Grayson has been held captive." The villager said as Armon was shocked. "Wheres Jenna?! She cant fight him by herself! or with anyone without the fiery sword!" Armon said with fear. "Jenna is at the village with my people" The villager said as Armon grabbed their had and ran out of the hospital grabbing his bags and weapons before leaving "We have to go now!" Armon said jumping out of the second story window barrel rolling with the villager before heading back towards the town.