Transition

Drake and Grayson follow the assassin into the woods running towards the direction they saw them go. "Grayson, wait. This is not good.. He is a trained assassin he most likely trained in the woods, let me use my ender night vision to so him" Drake said as he closed his eyes but left his purple eye open looking around. "Do you see them?" Grayson said as he was gripping his sword a bit tightly while looking around. "I think he got away we will find him la-" Drake said as he got interrupted with an arrow getting shot at him but quickly turned around grabbing it at the last second. "Not this time" he said using his telekinesis to throw him down from the tree. Grayson then ran at him punching his face knocking him out then carries him inside tying him up then locks him in the basement. "Grayson I think we should ask him about Herobrine because how else would he have found you and know exactly where you were going" Drake said as he spoke to them looking back at Grayson. Grayson nodded in approval pulling his sword out staying behind Drake as they went down to them taking their mask revealing a blonde short haired girl with green eyes. Drake and Grayson looked at each other looking back at her. "Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me" Drake and Grayson said at the same time. "What are we gonna do? we can't just hit a girl to tell us what happened to Mya or Armen" Grayson said as he looked at Drake. Drake stands there thinking to himself. "Fine, at least leave the A/C on max so that she can freeze," Drake said as he summoned a warmful flame next to Grayson and himself. Grayson then woke her up then turned the A/C on zero degrees. She started shivering as she looked at them. "Pillage, Emperor.. Warehouse, darkness.." She said as she fainted due to the cold. Drake rushed to shut off the A/C. "I know where to find them. Due to what she said I found some coordinates to lead exactly or close to where they are." Drake said "Let's go for Armen. He is my brother and being in Minecraftia with the emperor isn't a good sign. Though I have no idea what a pillage is.." Drake continued going to his room stepping on the ritual circle as Grayson followed right behind him.