Transition

Drake decided to stay at the doctors overnight and eventually fell asleep. "Sir wake up" The doctor said as he shook Drake. Drake woke up almost instantly looking at the doctor. "Drake right?" The doctor said before Drake started to nod. "Well we have good news and bad news. the good news is Armon is going to live but the bad news is.. He is. In a coma" The doctor said as he handed Drake some water to stay calm. "Oh thank goodness.. I thought he was dead.." Drake said as he was drinking the water to cool off his chest. "Do you know how long it will take before Armon will wake up?" Drake said as he looked up at the doctor. "Our estimated time was about three and a half years. We are still unsure what will happen through the time though." The doctor said. Drake nodded thanking the doctor as he walked out of  the hospital and drove back. Jenna and Grayson stayed up over night while watching a movie to wait for Drake. "How is he?" Grayson said while standing up quickly. "He is in a coma but he will survive" Drake said while sitting on the chair next to the couch. "Oh thank god" Grayson said as he sat back down next to Jenna. "What movie are you guys watching?" Drake said as he started looking at the TV. "The haunted by some guy named Rejectedshotgun. He doesn't really like uses his real name it's strange." Grayson said before realizing everyone passed out. Grayson decided to stay up watching the discoveries of Herobrine to learn more about him.