23

Aika's POV

As soon as he left. I got in the cab and told him the address of the mental hospital. Should I send him the email or not? The rest of the chapters and the resignation email which I forgot to mention to him earlier. 

Actually, earlier... I was about to mention about me resigning but I was dumb founded when he told me that he accepted the newbie despite of having bad records because he thought it was a good idea to give him another chance. 

Who wouldn't be touched? I mean, he is handsome, rich, smart, talented, sweet and kind. He has everything. Who am I to say I am not touched? If only he is not engaged, I would probably go all out and hit on him. I wouldn't even care if I will look desperate. 

He is a total package! Kill me if someone will reject a guy like him- I mean I did reject him a few days ago. Anyway, I wasn't talking about myself. He is a fucking hot guy and I would love to be with him if only he is not engaged. 

I finally sent him the final chapters and my resignation email. 

"Ma'am, we are here" the driver said

I paid him and got out of the car.

From: Hyunjin

Resignation letter? Seriously?

To: Hyunjin

I want to do better than what I am currently doing. Thank you. 

I entered and saw some patients still awake and some nurses-

From: Hyunjin

Go on. Resign as our writer. I'll promote you as my personal assistant.

To: Hyunjin

What?! Why?

From: Hyunjin

So, I can be with you always.

As soon as I read the message from. 

I screamed-

"Are you okay?!"
Haru asked

"Y-Yeah, sorry" 

That's when I realized I caught everyone's attention when I screamed. They look worried of me. Fuck. Why did I even scream? I am so dumb. I should've just read the message outside. I bowed to them and smiled, I ran to the locker room and was about to change my clothes- 

Hyunjin calling...

"What-"

[I hope that's enough position for you to stay in my company]

"No, I will resign. We're finish-"

[Hmm... You are finish as my writer. I promoted you as my personal assistant. So, you will move to my office tomorrow]

"Why the hell did you promote me?!"

[My secretary is assigned only with my work. I have other work to do, I need a personal assistant. Besides, you are not done yet. You contract... The one you signed]

"I will kill you, Hyunjin-"

[You are on speaker]

"So?!"

[I am eating dinner with my family]

I am so fucked up. 

"G-Good evening, let's talk tomorrow, s-sir"

He giggled before I even ended the call.

Oh my gosh. What did I do? I fucking threatened him while his family heard the whole fight. When he means his family... His Father is probably there. The strict one who would always make sure no one will stay late in the office and will make us finish. The one who forced us to go on a vacation with him and leave all the work behind. The CEO who cares for everyone... 

I went outside and saw the nurses taking care of the patients. I went to the main desk and made sure the records were arranged according to their right time and date. I looked around and saw Yujeon sitting on a bench watching a female nurse talking to the younger one in this hospital. 

"Aika" Haru called

"Hey, are you leaving already?" 

"Yeah, my friend picked me up. This is Kel, my college friend. This is Aika, the new nurse" Haru introduced us to each other and smiled "So, I will change my clothes and leave you two here. Maybe... Get to know each other? Anyway, have fun" he said and left

"I want to introduce myself. I'm Kel, currently a model but worked as psychologist for a meantime" he smiled and shook hands with me

"I'm Aika, a writer and a nurse here" 

"Uh... So... Haru talked to me about you. He said you are new here and nice. He even threatened to kill me if ever I tried to hurt you"
Kel

"Hurt me? Like how?" 

"I told him I would like to try dating you. I mean we are in the age we need someone in life. You don't have to worry. I'm not a bad person at all"
he smiled

Wait- Isn't this too fast? But fuck! The only way for Hyunjin to stay away from me is to see me dating someone. Also, he is right. I am in that age that I am looking for someone to date. I am not a teenager anymore. I'm getting older. 

"Yeah, sure. When you are free or when I am free. I mean let's update"

"I'll text you. So... Can I have your number? I mean that's the best instead of asking for your social media accounts"
he said and gave me his phone

I typed my number and handed back to him "You can save it" 

"Wait"
he said and typed something. He then showed it to me and smiled. 

MY DATE FOR YEARS

When you say years and didn't put any number, it means unending or forever. Well... I mean this is fucking sweet. 

"Let's go" Haru said and smiled

"Take care you two" 

"We will. I'll see you next time"
Kel smiled at me

Before they even leave the door, Yujeon walked to them- I don't know if he did it or it's an accident. He hit Kel and walked like nothing happened. 

"Yuejon-"

He walk passed by me.

What's wrong with him?