37

Aika's POV

"Thank you both"

Chan and Elara smiled at me.

"No worries. You can call if anything happens" Elara

I nodded "Take care"

Chan waved at me and drove the car away from the apartment. As they got away, I decided to enter the building and rode the elevator to my apartment.

It's 9:23 pm and we just arrived from the resort. We are supposed to go home at 5 pm but something happened, so Felix asked for an extension. Everyone also ate there since it's already paid. Hyunjin and I missed the dinner.

Hyunjin apologized for not driving me home, he wants to go home first and tell his parents about what happened. Trixie got drunk and asked Hyunjin to drive him, but that loyal guy rejected her favor, and asked Minho to drive her home.

I entered my apartment and went straight to my bedroom. As soon as my phone connected to the internet, I received an email from the owner of the building- WHAT?!

It says that I paid for the remaining balance for a year. Everything is fully paid for one year, next year will be my next payment. How come? Did Kel felt guilty fand paid for it?

Mom calling...

"Mom"

[Aika, thank you so much for thinking of us even though you are having a hard time]

This is so awkward. What does she mean?

[Your brother's girlfriend is having a month checkup, thank you for the medicine and food. We surely owe you a lot]

"What do you mean, Mom? I never sent you money for those-"

[You did. The other day. We can't contact you yesterday because we went with your brother and girlfriend]

"I never sent you anything. Are you sure it was me?"

[Yeah, that young guy said it was from you and you are sorry for not giving it to us in person]

"Young guy? I never asked any guy to give you money. Mom, do you recognize the guy? Do you know his name?"

[He looks popular. I just forgot his name. He is handsome, tall, has fair skin, long hair, he is wearing a formal outfit]

"Mom, please do remember the name"

[His name is Hwang Hyunjin!] Dad shouted

"Are you sure?! He gave you the money?!"

[Yeah, that kind young man. He went here and even brought some groceries telling it was from you]

"I'm going to call you later, Mom. I just have to talk to someone. I love you" I hurriedly ended the call

I tried contacting Hyunjin but he is not answering the call. I tried sending him message and emails but there is no response from him.

Oh my gosh. What is he doing? If he sent my parents some money, that means he paid for my apartment as well?! He didn't know about me and Kel until earlier. So he sent it before what happened?! That's too much money.

From: Elara

Girl! Watch the news! You have to watch!

I suddenly panicked and opened the tv as I went to the living room. The news just started, but to my surprise, it's Trixie who is in the television. I thought she went home.

"I am Trixie and I wanted to tell everyone about what happened to me and Hyunjin. I know some of you noticed that Hyunjin deleted our pictures on his accounts weeks ago, while I deleted mine just now. I know it's hard for the both of us and to the fans who love us" she started sobbing and stopped but she then looked at the cameras "Hyunjin and I broke up earlier during the vacation trip of their company. The reason? He cheated on me with his personal assistant"

I dropped my phone as I heard what she just said "Liar"

"The girl is Aika Moon, and she is currently in a relationship with my ex boyfriend named Kel who is also a model. She is working as a writer and flirted with Hyunjin-" Trixie

I turned off the tv.

How come she lied?
________________________

(Next day)

I woke up when my phone keep receiving messages and calls. The telephone also started ringin and my laptop keep receiving emails.

I ignored those and stood up, but as soon as I stood up, I felt dizzy and wants to vomit. I hurriedly ran to the bathroom and vomitted. My head hurts so bad and I feel like dying.

Elara calling...

"What?"

[Gosh! What the hell is wrong with you?! We keep calling you last night but you ignored us]

"I fell asleep. I forgot to watch the news. What is it about?"

[You didn't watch? Right, don't watch it. What time are you coming to work? I'll pick you up]

"I don't think I can. I am not feeling well. I want to rest all day"

[Okay, I'll tell the CEO about this]

"Thanks. Tell him to stop emailing me. I am not feeling well and I am so sick of the sound. I'll call him later if I can"

[Sure! I got you! Call me if something happens, okay?]

"I will" I ended the call

To be honest, I don't want to talk to Hyunjin for now. I feel like he needs to reflect. He also need some time alone, just like me. I know sooner or later, Trixie will be exposed.

And that is the time that Hyunjin and I will be happy.