16

Aika's POV

The chapter 50 which I passed to Hyunjin earlier is about Hyunjin and Aika- I mean Akari who spent the night together. No sex at all since it's kind of weird to write something like that when Hyunjin is the main character. He might think I am sexualizing him. It's Hyunjin's POV.

I am still in the office, alone. I am not sure whether to work in the mental hospital or finish the five chapters here. Anyway, I'll just do it here since I can't focus there. I started writing...

(So, these will be flow for the supposedly next chapters of MY ANNOYING ROOMMATE. Just think every chapters has lines)

Chapter 51: Akari's POV - Hyunjin woke up seeing Akari beside him. Instead of getting up, he hugged her tight and closed his eyes. He started having thoughts about Akari marrying him and having family. Akari will wake up and they will talk about their future plans for each other.

Chapter 52: Hyein's POV - She is giggling while trying to eavesdrop Hyunjin and Akari's conversation. She was shocked to see Inyeop standing in front of her. She left with Felix and had a date. They were talking and having sweet conversation when Hyein mentioned her ex which made Felix mad and jealous. Hyein find it cute though.

Chapter 53: Akari's POV - They went to their dorm and took their things. They decided to find an apartment for the both of them since their parents want them to get to know each other more. They were busy the whole day packing and preparing the apartment they bought. She is feeling dizzy and her head ache a lot but ignored it.

Chapter 54: Hyunjin's POV - In the middle of unpacking, he received a call from a pet shop. He left and went there. He can finally bring the puppy which he bought for Akari. He wanted to surprise her and make sure she will be happy to see the puppy he bought. As he went home he didn't saw Akari in the apartment which made him feel worried since the door is open when he arrived.

Chapter 55: Third person's POV - Hyunjin is worried because Akari left her phone and bag. He called his friends and their family to ask about Akari but they didn't saw her at all. He started searching the whole building and even searched outside near their apartment. He started crying as he fear that Akari must've been kidnapped. A few steps away, he saw Akari standing and keep glancing at different directions like a lost child. He hugged her tight and keep asking what happened. Akari looked at him and asked "W-Who are you?"

I guess it will be a sad ending for the two. I hope my annoying boss will be satisfied with these five chapters I wrote. I arranged my things and left the company. I rode the cab to the mental hospital while I emailed the chapters to that guy.

I almost drop my phone when I received a message...

From : Hyunjin

For the last time, I am asking you. Do you love me?

To : Hyunjin

I guess you have received my email. Those are the five chapters you keep telling me to do. Goodnight.

After a few minutes, I finally arrived at the mental hospital. I paid the cab and got out. From where I am, I can hear them seeing and to my surprise the patients were still awake and joining the nurses. They are supposed to sleep now.

I went inside and their attention went to me. I bowed to them and smiled. This is my first time meeting them, I don't think there is something wrong with them.

"You arrived" Haru smiled at me and went to me quickly "This is our new nurse"

"I am Aika, you can call Mia"

Why Mia? From my name Aika I took the Ai then from my surname Moon I took the M which spell as Aim. I love how the word Aim can be created from my name, Aim high. So I prefer them to call me Mia.

One by one they started introducing themselves and where they came from. Some even told me some stories they remember.

"Go on. Change first" Haru smiled

I nodded and changed my clothes in the locker room. I went outside and saw a girl whose hair is tied in a pigtail style.

"Hi, do you remember me?" she asked

"Gia, the youngest one here. You are 17, right?"

She nodded "You look beautiful"

"Thanks. You came to see me? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"I have a secret" she smiled

"Uh..."

"I want to tell you about it" Gia

I nodded and we both sat on the bench near the front desk "What is it?"

"I heard you are the new assigned nurse to Yujeon. So I want to be close to you. To be honest, I like him but he always ignore me. Can you help me?" Gia

"Help you? Hmm... What can I do? I won't promise, okay? I'll try my best and help you"

I looked at Yujeon who is boredly watching those who are singing with the nurses.

"What do you like about him?"

"He actually helped my Mom when she drop the basket when I was with her. He looks good and nice. He doesn't seem to remember who I am since I am young at that time" Gia smiled

Uh... Yujeon? I see. You are not crazy at all.