4. Watching a Horror Movie with Fingon

Request: Also, did you already get a request of watching a scary Halloween movie with someone? Because if not, I'd love to see that with fingon. This just popped in my head and I knew I'd regret it if I didn't ask -

* * *

- When it comes to watching a horror movie with Fingon you are first going to need to prepare the ellon for what a horror movie is and probably not start him off on the most intense movie you can muster.

- Fingon, a veteran of war, is honestly probably not going to believe you when you tell him that they can be really intense and give him the idea of the contents.

- Fingon assures you that it will be alright and that he is confident that he can make it through the movie without any questions asked.

- With a very hesitant okay that leaves you both to just watch the movie and see if it is as it says.

- For the most part Fingon really does okay with the movies, and he gets really into them. Sitting on the edge of his seat and waiting to see what comes next.

- He genuinely enjoys the storyline no matter how cheesy or cliche that it might be.

- All the while holding your hand and staring intently at the screen to follow along the movie, not wanting to miss a single thing that might happen.

- Though he gets so into it, he absolutely misses your cues when you anticipate a jump scare- having seen the movie before- and cover your eyes in anticipation.

- Without fail, the jump scare does it's job on poor Fingon, who jumps clean out of skin in stark surprise!

- He is so surprised it brings you to pause the movie so you can check on him, once you ask him if he is okay, Fingon starts laughing.

- Completely and utterly amused that something so simple and easily predictable actually scared him.

- He gives your hand a squeeze with a smile assuring you that he is okay and that you can continue on with the movie.

- Though every single time from then on, even though he is now aware that there are jump scares in the movie, he is never ever prepared for them.

- So expect for lots of jumping and tenseness in his body (if you are cuddled up to him) and Fingon still super attentive to everything that happens in the movies.

- He merely laughs at his own ability to be scared every single time, it's quite comical.

- Though he finds a love in horror movies, especially watching them with you, just anticipate for him to certainly have some boundaries about how violent and gore filled that they can be.

- But over all, Fingon loves the experience and apologizes for being such a jumpy cuddle partner through out the whole thing.

* * *

Tags: @someoneinthestars