Coming soon

This book will be here soon, most likely on 16/10/2021!

Recap:

Y/n Jules Brown is Dr. (Doc) Emmett Brown's adopted daughter, in the 1st book you read how Marty and Y/n get stuck in 1955, Marty accidentally prevented his parents from meeting and they had fixed that. And even though Marty had a girlfriend, he fell for someone else and he later had to make the choice between his girlfriend or the girl he fell for. They went back to 1985 and all was well.

In book 2 you read how Marty chose Y/n, the girl he fell for. Y/n's dad came back from the year 2015 and they had to help their kids. Many things happened in 2015. For example, they bought an almanac, but couldn't keep it. A certain grandpa found it and gave it to his 1955 self, changing the future completely! They went back to 1955 to fix it, where again many things happened. On the night that they were supposed to go back, the DeLorean and Doc got hit by lightning and went back to the year 1885.

In book 3 you read how they went back to Doc's 1955 home and how they brought the DeLorean back to life. They made everything ready and went to 1885. Indians, Cowboys, Mcfly's, you name it and they were there. Firstly they almost got ran over by Indians, then by the Calvary and then they got chased by a bear. They stranded at the Mcfly farm, where Maggie, Seamus and little William Mcfly lived. They took care of 'Clint Eastwood,' aka Marty and 'Claudette Colbert,' aka Y/n. The next day, Marty and Y/n left to find Doc. They quickly found him after he helped Marty not get hanged. From there they made plans on how to get back to 1985. Which was harder than they thought, since Marty ripped the fuel line. They made a plan, but Doc had completely fallen for Clara Clayton. She was the reason he got in a fight with Y/n, she was the reason Y/n ran away and how she got to know who her birth mother was. In the end Marty went to 1985 without Y/n or Doc...

This book:

In this book you'll read if Y/n and Doc make it back to 1985 and if they make it back, how they did it. There'll be drama, sadness, love and alike. Of course, Marty and Y/n, being the age they are, have some, well, 'feelings' for each other. They miss each other, they crave each other. You'll read about Y/n's feelings for Clara and about Clara and Doc's relationship. Now the question we all wanna know, Who is Catherine Grace Morales? How are we related to her? What's up with the hating your English teacher part? Guess we'll find out along the way ;)