Going home

I looked outside while my dad parked the train in the trainstation. It was weird. The trainstation were all holograms, yet they were real? It's weird.

I stood up, ignoring the pain, and immediately got out of the train and started walking towards the first electrical shop I saw.

I entered the store, greeted the people and went to look for the things I needed for the flying panels.

I grabbed an 'old' radio, it wasn't old, it's a radio we have in our home, in 1985 that is. A few lights. A keyboard for a computer. A heating pump. And a 'smartphone.'

"Is this all, miss?" A machine asked, it had a calculator on it's face. It still amazed and frightened me.
"Uhm... Yes." I looked at how it's 'hands' moved and grabbed the stuff, put it in the bag and repeated this process.
"That'll be $200."

I don't have any money- I didn't need to pay for anything back in 1885. Or atleast, I just didn't-

"I'm sorry, how much?" I looked at the screen in disbelief.
"$200." It repeated itself.
"I think you're lagging, I can't understand you..."

Just lie yourself out of this...

"Okay. Do you want to restart my software?" It's screen changed from a calculator to a 'say yes if you want to restart, say no if you don't want to' screen.
"Yes." I looked around, there weren't any cameras... I quickly grabbed the bag and ran out of the door.

Liar, cheater, heartbreaker and a thief. Such a good person... Dad'll be proud of me...

I ran back to the train station, dad and Clara were still waiting there for me.

"N-Never send me there again." I breathed and handed him the bag.
"Why not?" He looked in the bag.
"I didn't have any money, so I couldn't pay the $200 the machine wanted me to pay, so I told it that it was lagging and it restarted, so I took my chance and stole this."
"Young lady-" Before he started his lecture, I cut him off.
"You're no better dad! You stole platonium from the Libyans! You stole somethimg and got us in this mess! So I'm stealing to get out of it." He looked down, knowing I'm right.

"Okay, anyways. Could you help me?" I had caught my breath again. He smiled and nodded.

We went to work, I fixed the keypad and time things, using the 'smartphone' and keyboard, while my dad went to add the flying panels, using the other things, and Clara was too in shock to do anything.

Within a few minutes I was done, my dad finished 10 minutes after me. We all climbed back inside, I was sitting in the drivers seat now.

"So, how do we go home?" Dad asked.
"What do you mean?" I looked at him in confusion.
"How are we gonna hit 88 miles?"
"Just watch." I smirked as I grabbed a heating pump and a door, well in this case wheel, stopper.

I quickly put it under one of the wheels and put the brakes on, after that I connected the pump to the engine.

"All I have to do is turn the pump on, it'll drive the engine on, making the wheels roll. When it hits 70, it'll be strong enough to roll over the blocks, making us go forward. And when it hits 88, we'll go back to 1985." I typed in the date while I talked.
"I didn't understand a thing..." Clara says.
"Don't worry about it." I started the pump and the wheels started rolling.

We quickly hit 70 miles per hour, as the wheels were now fast enough to go over the blocks and soar up in the sky. Several seconds later we hit 88 and were back in 1985.