⚠️You

We brought Marty home and dad took Clara for a walk. He was gonna show her everything and buy her normal clothes. They wouldn't be back home for another 2 hours. Which meant I was home alone, with Einstein of course.

I had changed into a loose T-shirt and Marty's sweatpants. I was in my room, sitting in my bed. I had grabbed a book and was planning on reading some more of my favourite book, but the doorbell decided to ruin that idea. I sighed and stood up.

"Marty." I smiled when I opened the door. "Come in." I moved aside and let him in. He greeted me back and we went to my room.

My door was hardly closed, before he pinned me to the wall. My eyes widened when I felt him press his body against me. I could feel everything and I mean everything.

He kissed me deeply, sliding his tongue over lip, eager to make it more than just a kiss. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in even closer.

He slightly pulled away and whispered against my lips, 'jump,' I complied and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked towards my bed, carefully placing me on it.

He had pulled away and hovered above me. Both of our chests heaving up quickly. My eyes went from his lips, down his body, to his neck and back to his lips. God, I never wanted anyone more than I do now.

I moved my hands up and started undoing the buttons on his shirt, he sat down, quickly did it himself and threw it on the ground. Leaving him in his T-shirt and pants. I kissed him again, while moving my hands towards his belt and I started unbuckling it.

Once it was unbuckled, I slowly took his pants off, but he stopped me half way through. I was laying there, staring up at him, while he sat down on the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry..." I didn't know why I was apologising. "Did I do something wrong?" I moved over to him.
"It's just- It feels wrong, Y/n. Buford has done this with you before."
"Marty, Buford meant nothing to me." My voice was a little louder than a whisper. "I don't care about Buford, I care about you." I moved his face towards me. "Marty." I looked deeply into his eyes.
"Yes?" His breathing quickened.
"Make me forget him." I moved a strand of hair away. "Make me forget 1885." He grabbed my waist and put me down on his waist.

"I'll make you forget everything, starting with him..." He started kissing my neck and moving my hips over his bulge. He hit a sweet spot in my neck, making me whimper. "I'll let everyone know who you belong to." He whispered against my neck. A shiver ran down my spine and my panties were starting to get wet. "You're mine and mine only." I could feel him harden even more under me. My breath hitched a bit as I became wetter and wetter.

He trailed his kisses down to my cleavage, his hot breath spread over my skin as he grabbed the hem of my shirt. He moved away from me and took my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. My cheeks became warm and were furiously red. A smile formed on his lips.

His eyes were all over my body and his cheeks were slowly turning red as well as his eyes lingered on the sweatpants I was wearing. "Are these mine?" He laid his hands on my thighs.
"Uhm..."
"I'll take that as a yes." He pecked my lips. "Take them off." My heart was pounding as I stood up and took them off, he took his own off at the same time.

I caught a glimpse of my neck in the mirror, it was covered in hickeys all the way down to my breasts. "Marty!" I exclaimed. "My dad'll kill me! And after that he'll kill you! And then he'll kill me again!" I looked back at him again. He pulled me in by my waist.
"I'm willing to pay the price. Besides, you weren't complaining a second ago when you were whimpering." He looked up at me."Why won't you make that lovely sound again?" He took of his boxers, he was fully hard. He took a condom from his pocket and rolled it on.

I looked back up to his eyes. My breath hitched as I took off my panties, they were soaked and he had hardly touched me. It wasn't like this with Buford, to be honest, with Buford I was only sitting on my knees and he ordered me around, Marty gave me the option to do something.

I placed my arms around his neck and he held my waist. I lined myself up with Marty's dick. A shaky breath left my lips as I lowered myself onto him. He kissed me again and we started to make out again, while I slowly started going up and down.

After a while, we had stopped kissing and moans filled the room. He had been guiding my hips with his hands, giving me support.

"I love you, Y/n. You know that right?" He breathed. I kissed him quickly before pulling away again.
"I love you too." My breathing was quick and shaky. He moved one of his hands away and slightly changed his position, making me moan louder as I felt more pleasure from this.
"Right here?" He thrusted up into me, broken moans spilled from my lips. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on his shoulder.

He carefully flipped us onto the bed, me on my back and him hovering above me. I stared up at him as he locked his hands with mine and started thrusting into me again, hitting that same spot over and over again.

I closed my eyes again and bit my lip as the pleasure became overwhelming. I felt him twitch inside me, we were both close, yet neither of us gave in, not wanting this moment to be over. We were both going over the edge.

He was slowing down, he couldn't hold it in anymore. Not that I could go for a lot longer, but he gave in first. We both came, leaving us breathing heavily. He laid down next to me, so I laid down on his chest. His heartbeat was quick and rapid.

"Was it better than with Buford?" He asked after a while of silence.
"Who?" I laughed.