I'm back...

The barriers of the traintrack were closed and the DeLorean was standing on the track, Marty was sitting on the ground next to it, crying.

As we were landing, we crushed the Delorean by accident. The moment we were on the ground and the moment the doors opened, I sprinted towards Marty who was standing again. I engulfed him in a hug, he was frozen.

When he moved again and hugged me back, I could feel his body warmth. Happiness filled my body, I pulled away from him and kissed him deeply. It was quite a salty kiss, considering he had been crying.

My dad cleared his throat. "I know you missed him, but please don't do this infront of me."
"Emmet!" Clara hit his arm. I pulled away and laughed a little.

"I missed you, Y/n. I-I didn't know what would happen to you..." He studied my face and his eyes slowly moved down my body, stopping in my neck. His smile vanished. "What are those?" He pointed at the hickeys in my neck.

Suddenly I felt guilty, all the happiness I just felt, disappeared. I thought this was a good plan, because I would live, but now.. I feel horribly guilty.

"I need you to understand, I only went to Buford because he was threatening to kill me and dad... I-I couldn't let that happen... I'm sorry." He looked at our feet.
"I thought Buford was in jail..." He frowned.
"He was free to go and he almost threw me off the ravine, telling me that if I didn't become his girlfriend, he'd kill me."

And I'm crying again, great.

"Why didn't you throw him in it then?" He looked so hurt, yet relieved, yet not at all.
"If I threw Buford in, Biff wouldn't be born, meaning your parents their meeting would be messed up again. I tried to think of a solution, but I couldn't, Marty." Instead of slapping me, or screaming at me, or anything, he hugged me.
"As long as you're alive, I'm happy." He didn't sound happy.
"I'm sorry... I really didn't want to be with him... Or have him touch me..." Right at that moment my dad pulled me away from Marty.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He looked sternly at me.
"Buford had eyes and ears everywhere, he would know. And he'd kill us."
"Tell me next time a boy touches you." I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah sure." No.